"just shut up and let me cuddle you"

It was night, virgil was smiling all day, proud of what he has done to his princes face, he loved the makeup, as roman did too!
Virgil took his jacket off, then his purple shirt. He slid his ripped pants off aswell as his underwear.
He stepped into the shower, the hot water steaming around him. He laughed a little, thinking it was funny how this looked like the start to a 'steamy' hentai. [Sorry i had to :p] her washed his hair, taking a small gallop of shampoo and scrubbing it in, the getting a whole handful of conditioner and massaging it into his scalp and soft locks.
He rinsed it off after soaping his body.
Something that was always werid to virgil about his body was that he was very un-hairy. Virgils legs looked soft and sleek, even when you touch them, it feels like he just shaved, same goes for his arms. His chest had no hair at all, yet that was to be expected because none of the sides had hair on their chest, or atleast he presumed. He stepped out of the shower, with the towel up in a more feminine way.

He dried off and put an old gray nirvana shirt on, with black tights. He brushed his teeth, and his hair. He looked in the mirror, his hair went down to the tip of his nose when it was wet, he noted to get a haircut soon.

He then had an idea, virgil hasnt been able to sleep lately. His corner of the mind was always freezing.
He made his way to Creativitys room. Roman was laying on his bed, he was on his back, and scrolling through instagram, he didnt notice the emo walk in and lay on top of him. Virgil constriced roman with his arms and squeezed tight to get romans attention

"OW!" Roman yelled, "anxy, that hurtttt!"

"Just shut up amd cuddle with me"

Sorry if this one seemed a bit rushed, or weird. I hope you enjoyed it still though!
I got inspired so uh yeeee. Feedback would always be nice, again only if you want to, and if not izzzzz fine!
NOW PEACE BIRBSSSSSS!

Ly...♡♡♡

BYEEEE