"Nightmares" Part 1 of this chapter

Virgil shot up, panting.
He was cold, yet touched his forhead and felt a hot substance, he assumed to be sweat.
He looked around his room, well tried, it was dark.
It made him feel safer when he was in the dark. It comforted him from the nightmare he just had.
Virgils knees crept up towards his chest, and his arms twisted around them.
He felt his face scrunch up, and water drip onto his cheeks. He opened his mouth and let out a sob.
Just from that distraught noise you could tell that he was in pain. That he was crying heartbroken.
"R-Ro..." he whispered, crying out as loud as he could for help.
His body was shaking, hoping that someone would hold it.
His teeth chattering, as he felt terrified, and cold.

Thomas awoke, having the same reaction virgil did, which in return, awoke the other three sides.

Virgil sat on his hands. Afraid that if he touched his neck, that hed dig his nails into the soft skin he has tried to keep clean.
He used to do that when he had panic attacks, trying hard to not hurt thomas, he continued the streak and held down his hands.

Patton appeared inside of Thomas's room, trying to calm him down before asking what was wrong.
"Kiddo, please whats wrong" patton asked
"C-cant brea-athe" Thomas stuttered out, choking

"LOGAN ROMAN!" Patton yelled in horror, feeling guilty not knowing what to do
Logan appeared first, "patton? What- Thomas?"
Logan asked, cofunsed why patton couldnt calm him down.
Usually patton was able to by just sitting by him.
Logan wondered,

"This time must be different than the rest..." logan muttered "this time... its serious."
Patton swung his head up, once again calling for roman, but he did something he would never do on this occasion.
He did something he ought to think would make it worse "VIRGIL!" Patton called

When roman appeared, and Vee didnt. He got worried.
He yelled at Roman to find anxiety, and that him and logic would stay here and try to help from the outside