The Beggining Of A Blossom

Okay so random book here if you want a prinxiety one shot book please tell me I'm probaly gonna make one anyways XD also this is gonna be a long part, but it's very very important. There are certain details in here that you will need to know for the rest to make sense.

Virgil's pov

It's another friday, film day. I hate this day because I have to come out of my room. I feel like everyone's been hating me for some reason but that's probably just my anxiety talking, I ran out of my anxiety pills so my act is out of order, the only person who can get them for me is one of the other sides, just in case anyone decides they dont want to live anymore, you are not allowed to get your own pills somebody else has to. They mostly made that for anxieties,  depressions, and those other types. I would probaly overdose if I could but I cant. Sorry again my depression. Each side has their own little side they dont wanna show, well one, or for me two. My first side is a !HAPPY GO LUCKY! Side. Then I also have the depression, sadness, self harm, panic attacks, type of side. My happy go lucky side, loves to love and laugh and cuddle, but I wont show it, ever. Every time we do a film day I mess up, I do something wrong to ruin the video and everyone gets mad at me for it. Maybe, if you asked them, they wouldn't mind killing you since you're to afraid to! Jeez depression much... I have this voice in the back of my head always telling me what's real and what's not, it usually mixes it up for me, but I usually keep a diary so I can tell. I hid my diary in princeys room since its one of the two rooms we've already been to, but people would expect it to be in my room not his, of course there's the worry he will find it but I dont think hes that smart. I just hope today goes well...

I hope you guys enjoyed this first one. Bye my birbs!