New Fandoms,New Character

*Michael Myers,Jason Voorhees,and Freddy Kruger walk in*

Jeff: Oh god...Them.

Me: You know them?

Jeff: Yeah! Those bastards think they're better than us just because they have movies!

Freddy: What's wrong,Joker 2.0? Jealous that we're ACTUALLY scary? *laughs*

Jeff: *rolling up his sleeves* What the f*** did you call me?! YOU JEALOUS OF THIS SMILE?! I'LL CARVE ONE INTO YOUR FACE TOO!

Me: Knock it off,Jeffery.

Jeff: *huffs* So what if us Creepypastas are less scary?! We're more effective at killing! *points at Michael and Jason* LOOK AT THOSE LUG-HEADS AND HONESTLY TELL ME THAT THEY'RE GOOD AT KILLING!

Michael: ...*glares at Jeff*

Jason: *grips his machete tightly*

Jeff: Those jacka$$es are slow too! How the hell can they kill anyone?!

Michael: *somehow snuck up behind Jeff and has his knife on his throat*

Jeff: WHAT THE HELL?! HOW?!

Me: Movie magic I suppose.

Jeff: You've changed...You've changed a lot,Michaela.

Me: Actually,Michaela and I are separate entities now. You can simply call me Fox.

Jeff: Fox? If you're Fox,then where's Michaela?!

Me: ...

Jeff: Where. Is. She.

Me: She is no longer a Creepypasta. Nor is she an active OC.

Jeff: What?!

Me: She's underdeveloped. She's unlikable. She an edgy try-hard. A kitsune like her doesn't belong in this fandom. Besides,I have another kitsune OC.

Jeff: Where is she?!

Me: In a mental storage unit. A void. Purgatory if you will. Where all my scrapped characters go. Nobody will be seeing her for a while. Even when she comes back,you won't be seeing her again.

Jeff: ...You didn't let me say goodbye.

Michael: *is no longer behind Jeff*

Me: You two shouldn't have been together in the first place. You're an edgy killer. She's more of the hero type. This was my mistake. I was the reason you two "fell in love". I'm starting over now. Don't worry. I have a Slasher OC that works as a Creepypasta OC as well.

Jeff: Wait?! They're one of them?! *points to the slashers*

Me: Yes,and she won't be trying too hard to be funny like Michaela. In fact,she won't speak at all...

Jeff: What have you done...