Truth or dare and poor slendy

Rawr1012 has dared : all the girls to play truth or dare,the one who chickens out has to donate some of their hair to Slender man....

Jane: oh boy.... Well I'll go first. Michaela,truth or dare?

Me: Dare!

Jane: I dare you to go into town in broad daylight and get hit by a car!

All girls except Jane and me: WHAT?!?

Me: ok! You're on!

Later in town....

Me: *in fox form* ok Michaela keep an eye out for *notices a huge pick up truck* THATS A HUGE BISH! Let's do this!

*runs in front of the truck and gets hit,and blood goes everywhere,people gather around,walks it off like nothing happened,goes back into the woods,people be like "WHAT IS THIS SORCERY?!?" *

Me: I'm back! And it hurt like b****! But other than that I'm fine!

Jane: are you sure? You're bleeding pretty badly.

Me: I'll patch it up,tell me when it's my turn!

Jane: anyone else?

Allison: Jane! Truth or dare?!?

Jane: truth.

Allison: you're no fun! Is it true that Masky is your sempai?!?

Jane: um 0///0 yes

                      ~

Sally: Allison,truth or dare?

Allison:Dare!

Sally: I dare you to make out with Jeff in front of Michaela.

Allison: THATS A DEATH WISH.....IM IN!!

Jeff: what are you guys talking about?

Allison: perfect timing!

Jeff: wait what?

Allison: here goes nothing....JEFF I FAKING LOVE YOU! *makes out with him*

Me: B**** YOU DEAD! *repeatedly claws at Allison*

Allison: AAAAAAAAH! YOU BETTER STOP! STOP! B**** STOP! STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!

Sally: MICHAELA STOP IT WAS A DARE!

Jeff: I got this *steps on one of my tails*

Me:*yelps like a chihuahua and runs off*

Allison: I did it!

Bella: Sally,truth or dare?

Sally: dare!

Bella:I dare you to go into Slender's room right now and scream like a baby goat.

Sally: ok!

Slender: *snore*

Sally: LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Slender: HOLY BALLS! Sally! Go back with the girls and let me sleep! I was dreaming about my fabulous hair!

Sally: ok.

Me: Bella,truth or dare?

Bella: dare!

Me: I dare you to get a bucket of water and pour it on your head and sing 🎶if you like piña coladas,or getting caught in the rain🎶!

Bella: *gets a bucket of water and pours it on herself* 🎶if you like piña coladas,or getting caught in the rain!🎶 there! I sang the stupid song!

Jane: Michaela,truth or-

Me: DARE!!

Jane: 0-0....ok...I dare you to drink 100 shots of vodka! I would say takila but we don't have any.

Later....

Me:.....95.....9-*hic*97....

Bella: you can do it Michaela! Just believe-

Me:DON'T RUSH ME *hic* B****! 98...wait...did I skip one? S-*hic* Start over!

Everyone: ugh!

Later....

Me:.....89....90...91...92....93...94....95.......96.....97...98.....99....I can't do it anymore....I'm too wasted!

Jane: does that mean you chicken out?

Me:*drunken babble*

Jane: what?

Me: f*** me sideways and call me Mike,yes I give up!

Jane: you know what that means!

Me: don't worry I found a loophole!

Later....

Me:here it his Slendy! Your new wig!

Slender: it's......white? Michaela...your hair is pitch black and it looks like you didn't even donate any hair at all!

Me: I did! This hair is my FUR! FROM MY FOX FORM! Why I was done I was shacking like a chihuahua!

Slender: I rather go bald.😑