Part 12: violent mode

Pinky:*tackles Jeff and puts ties him up and throws him in her room* can't do anything now can you Jeffrey!

Jeff:' ok,Michaela's fighting skills are good,I mean she's a freaking martial artist who takes karate,but she can't really take on pinky,I guess I have no choice...time to turn her on!' Ow! Pinky! That real hurt!

Me:*while fighting pinky while E.J. and Bella are trying to hold pinky back* Guys....let her go.*turns into a fox demon* LETS DO THIS¡¡¡* hits pinky knocking her back into a wall,breaking her jaw*

Pinky:AAAhhhh! Ow! Hey no fair! I can't turn into a demon!

Me: Too bad...but now someone has to die...like...YOU!* bites her head so she can't escape*

E.J. & Bella: Uh oh! Michaela stop! E.J./Bella stop copying me! AAAhhhh!

Me: Bye bye pinky pie! *bites down on her head killing her and blood going everywhere*

Pinky: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh...............*dies*

Jeff:*finally gets free from rope and falls down stairs face first* Michaela,stop.

Me:*stops and turns back to human and realizes that I'm biting Pinkamina's neck* G-Guys...*starts crying* did I go violent mode? Jeff....did you fake it?

Jeff: Maybe.

L.J.: Michaela! What did you do!

Me:It's was an accident!

L.J.:How do you kill someone on accident,b****!

Me: shut up! *punches his jaw* Oh my god I'm so sorry!!!

L.J.:What the f***!

Me:*runs outside crying*

Jeff: L.J.!

L.J.:The f*** you want?!?

Jeff:*kicks him where the sun don't shine* you mother f***ing a**hole!

Bella: uh oh!

E.J.:What's wrong?

Bella:It's just that....Michaela can't stay in the woods for too long,she'll turn into a wild animal!!! She'll have no control over herself!

E.J.:Should we go after her?

Bella:no s*** Sherlock! Let's go!