Part 2: still nothing

Jeff:Uuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggghhhhhh.....nobody has dared us or asked us anything yet!

Me:Give it a rest will ya! It's not like I'm popular on Wattpad...so of course nobody's read this already...besides...not everyone knows what creepypasta wiki is. I'm starting to get that feeling that the fandom is slowly dying down...I think the creator of Toby's story already left the fandom.*Grabs a Bud Light beer and drinks it*

Jeff: WHAT?!?!? It can't be dying now! When the fandom goes I go too...and you to! What are you gonna do?!?

Me:How the f*** should I know? I'm just one demon...what am I supposed to do? The only thing I know how to do is draw anime and write fanfic about you guys and YouTubers. Heck I never even finished school...and we're still going to the institution. But don't worry...I'm still loyal to the community. Maybe this was a waste of time. But if readers aren't going to leave a comment on this I might as well ask some questions myself. And this one for you,Jeff.

Jeff:Oh boy.... Micha-

Me: Jeff shut up already before I make you watch MLP again...I know how much you hate Apple Jack and Rarity.

Jeff: fine babe.

Me: Soooooo..... If you don't mind me asking....what do you think of Jane? I know she's always trying to kill you but...um....

Jeff: I get what you mean. Well...she's mostly ok at times unless I get on her nerves...before you came along....sometimes I would sometimes wish she...*blushes*...NEVER MIND!

Me: why do say that?

Jeff:let's just say...um....no I can't say...I only trust BEN with this secret.....let's just say your the only woman...uh...demon in my life...your the only one I love.

* BEN falls into Jeff's room landing face first*

BEN:oof! Ow.ugh...* looks at me and Jeff* Oh hi J,hey hot stuff.

Me: J? Since when did people start calling you J?

Jeff: It's a nickname he gave me.

BEN: Oh by the way,what Jeff meant to say was that he thinks Jane is hot and that sometimes he wish she didn't hate him and he thought he would never have a chance with anyone until you came along and fell in love with you.

Jeff:BOY YOU BETTER SHUT THE FAK UP BEFORE YOU GET SMACKED THE FAK UP!

BEN:shutting up