Part 4: so much nope

BEN and Allison:*playing Mario kart 8,then Allison pauses the game*

Allison:Hey BEN I got a great idea for a dare!

Jeff:no you don't,last time checked your both morons.

BEN:Allison! Quickly! Be racist!

Allison:Ok,hey Jeff, you ******************************************************************************** son of *************** you skinny wimpy little white boy,your mom was a ******************************* go **** Michaela *********************** yes I'm tripping balls so *************************** you ****bucket.

Jeff: You realize the only thing racist was calling me a little white boy,right?

Allison: I don't give a f***! Anyway,I was gonna dare you to take off your shirt-

Jeff and BEN:WHAT?!? WHERE THE FAK IS THIS GOING?!?

Allison: You didn't let me finish,like I was saying,Jeff I dare you to take off your shirt,go into Michaela's room and say "like what you see?",it you don't come back,then I know it worked.

Jeff: Oh great.

*elevator music*~time skip b*tches~

Jeff: All right I'm shirtless.So,what's gonna happen if I don't do the dare?

Allison: *blushing hard* I'll post this embarrassing video of you flexing in front of the mirror without your shirt on YouTube!

Jeff:Ok!Ok!Ok! Fine! I'll do it......but.....I'm getting butterflies in my stomach,I'm bailing out,so by-

Allison: Remember the video.....

Jeff: Never mind I'm doing it

Jeff:*opens the door* Hey Michaela.

Me:*looks up from iPad* Oh hi J-* processing done in 5,4,3,2,1* uuuuhhhhh Jeff....

Jeff: Like what you see? Cuz I like what I see.

Me:*trying to control my inner fangirl* yes! *covers mouth* that wasn't supposed to come out.*blushes liked there's no tomorrow*

Jeff*blushes uncontrollably* Oh too bad I- wait did you say yes?

Me:FORGET I SAID ANYTHING! *runs outside onto the roof*

Jeff:See what you f***ing did,Allison?

Allison: How the f*** was I supposed to know that was going to happen!

Jeff: Well I'm going to go talk to her!

*elevator music,again* ~time skip because with Jeff he takes forever~

Me:Did I really just say that?

Jeff:yes,yes you did.

Me*looks at Jeff and realized he still doesn't have a shirt* Jeff,you still don't have a shirt on.

Jeff:Sorry,listen...I'm sorry about earlier,it was a dare,if I didn't do it,Allison would have posted an embarrassing vid....

Me: Wait what,I didn't catch that last part.

Jeff: She would have posted an embarrassing video of me flexing in front of the mirror.

Me: If you want to make up for this,then you have to show me the video.

Jeff:Fine....

~later around the end of the video~

Jeff: That's what I call guns!

Allison:If only you had any*starts laughing*

Jeff:Ah! Allison! Da f*** are you doing in here.....wait....ARE YOU RECORDING?!?

Allison: maybe,why?

Jeff: *runs toward Allison* Gimme that camera!

Allison:Oh s***! *runs off and the video ends*

Everyone except Jeff:*laughing*

Jeff: Ha ha,every funny.

Me:Oh lighten up!

Jeff:NEVER!