🆃🅴🆂🆃 𝟎𝟎𝟕 - 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙖 𝙥𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙠, 𝙗𝙧𝙤, 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙖 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙖

⌦ 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙖 𝙥𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙠, 𝙗𝙧𝙤, 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙖 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙖 ⌫

"I can't let a human alien to the project know about my existence". Kid repeated like a robo-oh, he was a robot. Nevermind.

"So what? Are you gonna kill me?". She regretted saying that because she didn't want to know the answer, but fear spoke for her.

"I should", he answered without emotion, "However..."

"However, ...?". She repeated suspiciously, trying to get away from him as much as possible.

"You needn't worry if you stopped being a human alien to the project". The girl stared at him.

"In English, please".

"Help me retrieve the AIM.exe. Then, you'll form part of the project and I won't need to kill you". ______ couldn't still believe him.

"And when you find it, what? You'll kill me when I'm no longer useful?". _____ wasn't stupid. Or, at least, not that stupid.

"No. That's against the protocol. The lives of humans related to the project can't be put in danger unless they try to put the purpose of the project at risk".

"And what is that purpose?", she asked, still unsure.

"Right now, finding the AIM.exe. It's very important since it's where all of the instructions I must follow are written. That's my reason to exist. Once I find my final purpose, you'll be free. Your physical integrity is safe.

______ furrowed her brow. That sounded kind of sad. She didn't trust him, but she didn't have another choice. She should lie to her friends and tell them it was a mistake; that she didn't see any androids or anything like that.

"Alright, I'll help you". She pronounced those words with difficulty, feeling like she was selling her soul to the devil. The smile the android gave her didn't calm her down.

"Great. We have a deal. Give me your backpack". He stretched his arm out.

"Pardon?". She arched an eyebrow.

"Do as I say". _____ rolled her eyes and gave him the backpack.

The redhead started to put tools and documents inside while the girl looked at him in disbelief. She didn't even feel like asking what he was doing.

"Why do you want to find that element?". She asked with actual curiosity. Kid turned his head to look at her, not stopping grabbing items.

"It's my mission. It is written in my programming that I need that file to-". The girl interrupted him.

"You didn't get it. Why?", she asked with more intensity, as if it was going to help the android understand it better, "Why would you want to follow orders? Those scientists are dead, you don't have to follow their orders", she explained, "You're now... free", she furrowed her brow in confusion. Kid's expression showed even more confusions than hers.