🆃🅴🆂🆃 𝟎𝟐𝟒 - 𝙁𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙊𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨

⌦ 𝙁𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙊𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 ⌫

Law tried to get up, but he was barely able to lift his torso more than five centimetres away from the floor

Law tried to get up, but he was barely able to lift his torso more than five centimetres away from the floor. His limbs were paralyzed.

"I...," he started, "My programming...," he thought twice about his words and smiled. To ________'s surprise, it was a normal one. There weren't second evil intentions behind it or anything, "No... I want," he tried to feel those words sliding on his tongue, "I decide... And I decide that I want to live," he looked at the sky from his position. The wind dragged the grey clouds through the sky, and the birds were long gone.

A droplet of rain fell on the black-haired android.

Kid kneeled down and took his hand with a serious expression.

"________ will know how to fix you," he said, and turned his head to look at her, "Right?"

She couldn't help but smile and nodded.

She was so happy everything had ended alright... She wiped some small tears that threatened to fall and took a big breath. She was also glad both androids didn't seem to hold a grudge. Not even after having fought to death instants before.

If only she could say the same about her.

She knew she couldn't hate Law, since he was only following corrupted orders and didn't act according to his own will. She couldn't hate him for Jinbei's death. She couldn't. But even so... her chest hurt when looking at Law, as if she had a thorn stuck near her heart. Why were feelings so complex? She sighed.

Kid had lifted Law from the floor in his arms since he was unable to walk by himself. ________ took off her jacket to cover Law everything she could. Even though water did not affect him, she wanted to hide his torn clothes and scraps of metal and cables sticking out of his body in case they met someone on the streets while returning home. That would be difficult to explain.

Suddenly, she heard a yell.

"________!", it was Zoro's voice.

"________!", Nami's voice?

"Where are you?", Usopp, too?

They got out of the forest and she saw her friends jogging towards her, yelling and searching for her.

"________!", this time it was a surprise shout that Franky gave when he laid eyes on her. His jaw almost dropped to the floor.

Zoro ran to her, his face distorting into an expression of hate when he saw Law behind and the wounds she had.

"What the fuck did this fucker do?", he almost lunged for him. Law looked at him impassively, without giving any excuses.

"Zoro, wait!", the girl got in front of him, alert, "Everything's fine now, don't worry, Law is not going to hurt us."