🆃🅴🆂🆃 𝟎𝟏𝟑 - 𝙏𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙮𝙢𝙖𝙣, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

⌦ 𝙏𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙮𝙢𝙖𝙣, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 ⌫

Finally, Friday. Tomorrow would be Nami's party, and for some reason, ______ felt less excited than on other occasions. I must be getting tired, she thought.

They already came back from university, and ______ was investigating about the police department and the lab. Would there be any relation between them? It was the only useful clue they had at the moment.

But, as she expected, she found nothing useful on the internet.

Now she understood why teachers insisted so badly on not consulting Wikipedia for essays. It's not like she was going to stop doing it, anyways.

"Nothing?". Kid asked.

"Nothing", she replied. She yawned and kept speaking, "I think I'll keep searching for something this Sunday if I don't end up dead after the party". She got up from the desk and stretched.

"I thought you didn't work on Sundays". He joked.

"You're right. Monday it is, then". She joked back, and Kid rolled his eyes and closed ______'s robotics book he had borrowed to read.

The girl was a bit jealous he could scan anything with his amber eyes and memorize each detail to perfection. If only she could have a skill like that...

"I'm going to cook dinner, want me to bring you a bowl of screws and batteries?"

"Don't you get tired of making fun of me?"

"I ask you the same thing". She ended up laughing while heading for the kitchen, and Kid followed behind.

"Hey...". The redhead called.

"Yeah?". She grabbed a pan.

"What do you do at a party?". ______ turned around, somewhat shocked by the question. He was worried about tomorrow? It was somehow adorable.

"Well, well, so you don't know everything", she kept cooking, "Allow me to introduce yourself to the wondrous world of parties", she announced as if she were a TV host, "Well, Nami's parties are... normal. If you compare them to parties from other students at the university". She remembered an anecdote students years older told.

It seems that Sanji's brothers, Niji and Yonji, celebrated a party at the residence, news flew, and people from outside of the university got in. They still don't know from where that family of racoons appeared in the cupboard. Having said that, Nami's parties were much calmer.

"People just dance to the music, drink, eat, talk...", she looked to the ceiling, "Others just try to flirt and have a one-night stand". She laughed.

"And you?"

"Hm?"

"What do you do at a party? Do you also search for one-night stands?". ______ almost got embarrassed by the question, but she didn't say anything because he clearly hadn't bad intentions, he was just curious. He was an android, after all, and he didn't know much about the human world as he liked to say.