🆃🅴🆂🆃 𝟎𝟏𝟖 - 𝘼𝙣𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙨

⌦ 𝘼𝙣𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙨 ⌫

"03?". The girl read Zoro's tattoo. Tattoo placed on the exact same sport that Kid's 05. She didn't a lot more time to discover the truth.

The empty house.

The reason why Zoro never went into the water.

He was also an android.

______ was shocked. She stopped bothering Zoro, and he looked at her with sad eyes.

"______, listen". He started to speak with a calm voice, not wanting to scare her.

"Are you an android?". She asked, surprised. A part of her wanted him to say no, that it was some kind of joke and that they would laugh at it. But things never happen as one wants them to happen.

"Yes, ______". He seemed ashamed.

_______ remembered what she read in the documents. 'The project 03 escaped from West Blue's lab in 2007'. It was him.

She breathed in and exhaled slowly.

She had never expected her best friend to be an android. Not even the littlest suspicious act would have made her think of such a bizarre option like this one.

Honestly, she would have expected the android 03 to be Law, with his looks of a weird and cold robot. But no, it was Zoro. Suddenly, not really knowing why, she felt nervous.

"You", she began, "are the android the escaped from West Blue". She wanted to state it, but it came out like a question.

Zoro nodded.

"Let me explain, _______".

The girl was nervous, but she didn't move away nor got angry at him for not telling her before. She had to understand his position, and, android or not, Zoro was a very good friend of her. ______ didn't think that that difference was going to change something in their relationship.

"I'm listening...". She spoke.

"I escaped in 2007, as you might have already deduced", _____ nodded, and couldn't help but think that Kid would have used the verb 'infer'. Hell, she missed him already, "I felt something inside me one day. A change. And... I didn't want to keep following orders. So, I escaped".

"H-how is that possible?"

"I think it was the latest modification the installed: free will. From that moment, I felt... different. As if my eyes opened to a myriad of endless possibilities. Like a bird whose cage's door just opened and doesn't want to go back inside.

"Wow... I didn't know you could be so poetic". She half-joked, and Zoro laughed.

"Are you not scared of me?". He seemed sad.

"Why would I be scared of my best friend?", she smiled and shook her head, "I'm just... shocked. What's more, if you're an android, that means...", she looked to the floor, and Zoro arched an eyebrow, expectantly, "I can finally tell you everything!". She hugged him, both of them falling off the couch and rolling on the floor.