🆃🅴🆂🆃 𝟎𝟏𝟗 - 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙤𝙟𝙤

⌦ 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙤𝙟𝙤 ⌫

Zoro and _______ got out of home, paying attention to anything suspicious on the street

Zoro and _______ got out of home, paying attention to anything suspicious on the street. It was no surprise that, after all of that, the girl was beginning to feel paranoid, and he also didn't want anything to catch them by surprise.

They walked up to the farthest part of the centre of South Blue without problem, and they could start to discern the farm's silhouette far away.

"Do you think there'll be anyone home?". _______ asked.

"We'll see very soon". Zoro answered, pragmatical. They approached the door, and the green-haired android knocked on the wood with his knuckles three times.

They waited a few seconds, and the sound of footsteps and other weird noises they couldn't make out didn't take long to be heard. They looked at each other one last time before the door opened.

"What the hell do you want?". The old man aimed a shotgun at both teenagers. His question was thrown with disgust, the same exasperation of that who answers an unknown call for the tenth time this week and obtains no answer. It even seemed he was expecting someone to come to his home.

"U-uhm, hello", _______ greeted, lifting both hands to demonstrate to him they were no threat, "My name is ________ and...". The man interrupted her, thrusting the shotgun forward through the small opening of the door.

"What do you want? Why are you here?". He looked at them both, losing patience.

"We just want to talk". Zoro spoke, but the man didn't give in.

"Out", he spat with rage, "Get out of here". He took the doorknob in his hand.

"Wait, please". _______ begged as a last resource, but the old man closed the door with a loud bang.

When they thought everything was over, they heard another shout from the inside of the house.

"Out of my property!". ______ gulped.

Zoro and _______ had to leave the farm before the old man decided to call the police or use his weapon. If they were lucky, they would escape the second possibility. They walked back home deep in thought.

"...I don't think we've gotten many answers". ______ commented, disappointed.

"I can't say I'm surprised", Zoro scratched his neck, "We can't get much out of that man with this method..."

"Miss ______?". A different voice appeared in the conversation. It was Koby, the aspiring police officer from the other night.

"Oh, Koby". She greeted him and faked a smile to be polite.

"I'm glad to see you're okay", he smiled, "You know, after...", he wasn't sure how to put it in words, "Well, it's not necessary- I meant that-", he turned red up to his ears and looked away while he stumbled with his words. _______ looked weirdly at Zoro and intervened before that poor pink-haired boy would have a dead short.