🆃🅴🆂🆃 𝟎𝟏𝟐 - 𝘾𝙖𝙛𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙖 𝙍𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨

⌦ 𝘾𝙖𝙛𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙖 𝙍𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 ⌫

Thursday: two days left until Nami's party

_______ left Kid with Luffy in the faculty cafeteria while she attended class.

"There's your babysitter". She jested to tease the redhead. As expected, she received a death glare she took full pride in.

_______ entered the classroom, and the teacher still hadn't come, so she drew her chair near Zoro's to chat.

"Zoro! I'm so sorry for being so distant", she clapped her hands together as if she was praying, asking for forgiveness, "I've been really busy these days".

"With Kid?". He replied.

"Yeah", she thought for a second, "Did I tell you his name?". Zoro shook his head.

"Luffy charged at me the other when I entered the cafeteria, and he started to tell me about the exchange student". He laughed. _______ was going to reply, but the teacher came into the class and sat behind his desk.

"Guys, let's start. We were on unit six...". The teacher's voice sounded farther and farther each second, as _______ got lost in her thought.

She felt the slight vibration of her cellphone, meaning she had received a message. Since she wasn't at the front of the class, she drew her phone out and unblocked it. It was a message from Luffy. Had something happened?

Worried, she clicked on the chat. She sighed in relief when she only saw a picture of Luffy and Kid making silly faces at the cafeteria table. _______ smiled and made sure to remember to print that pic later. Maybe she would frame it, too.

"Miss ________", the teacher warned her, shooking his head slightly, "Focus on the class".

"Yes, professor, I apologize". She sat properly, hiding her phone. She almost had a heart attack when hearing her name, but she wasn't caught. By the skin of her teeth...

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"Freedom!". ______ got out of class with Zoro, heading where Luffy and Kid were.

"Hey, guys!". Luffy greeted them as happy as always. _______ didn't know how he could maintain a smile from ear to ear having in mind he always was exhausted at the end of the day from working at the dojo.

"Hey". Zoro replied, somewhat shyer because of Kid's presence on the table, although the redhead didn't seem bothered by his.

"Zoro, he's Kid", she introduced them, and added in a mocking voice, "Kid, he's Zoro. Say: 'Hi, Zoro'". She spoke to him as if he was a child, and received another death glare, but she just laughed.