🆃🅴🆂🆃 𝟎𝟐𝟎 - 𝘾𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝘾𝙤𝙤𝙩

⌦ 𝘾𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝘾𝙤𝙤𝙩 ⌫

_______ felt she had to tell Kid this, and quick

The girl moved her pupils erratically around the room and couldn't stop moving her legs nervously. She knew Zoro wouldn't like what she was going to propose, and he would try to protect her first.

So, she would have to lie and go alone to corroborate the information she just got. She had to see Old Coot again, or, what she just discovered his name to be, Carlein.

'According to the reports, Carlein was against the idea of carrying on with the project 05... I need to know if he's a friend or a foe', thought _______.

She faked receiving an important call and got up from the stairs they were sitting on, observing the championship, and bent down to whisper to Zoro:

"I have to get this call, I'm sorry, tell me what I've missed later". She hoped her lie would be convincing enough. The greenhead nodded.

"Your parents?". He asked innocently, and the girl smiled, ready to play along so he thought it was them. She feared he would look at the screen, so, with the skills of that who knows how to press the correct buttons without looking at the phone, she turned on the flashlight and blinded the android in purpose.

"Oops, sorry". She turned it off quickly. Zoro was taken aback by the sudden brightness and rubbed his eyes. Even when the flashlight was turned off, he took some time to adjust his vision again.

"Jesus, is that a flashlight or a lighthouse?". He blinked a few times.

"Don't be so dramatic". She laughed and hurried to the exit. She didn't know direct light could affect androids this way.

She opened the door of the room where the kids were fighting and crossed the corridor.

Now, there was only the hardest part left... Return to the farm and corroborate the information to tell Kid.

'I'm sorry for lying to you, Zoro...', thought the girl before opening the exit door, no one paying attention to her.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

It was the first time she walked alone on the streets in weeks. She felt a bit weird. She was always with Kid or Zoro. That fact made her breathing faster and she found herself forced to look behind her just in case.

But no one was following her, and everything looked normal. Nevertheless, she sped up to reach the farm quickly before her friends would notice she was taking too long, and then, her disappearance.

After a few long minutes (she started to run when she saw the silhouette of the farm), she reached the farm. She stopped to take a breath a few steps away from the door. She waited a bit so she could talk without hyperventilating before knocking on the door.