🆃🅴🆂🆃 𝟎𝟏𝟏 - 𝙎𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙛𝙛 𝙎𝙢𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙧

⌦ 𝙎𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙛𝙛 𝙎𝙢𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙧 ⌫

It was Wednesday. After bumping into hordes of people trying to get to know Kid, ______ supposed someone (something?) so attractive couldn't go unnoticed. The girl offered him to stay home, continuing with the investigation, but the redhead declined the offer.

"It would be easier for me to protect you if I followed you everywhere".

"Protect me?", she laughed, "From what?"

"You forget you're part of an ultra-secret project?"

"... Let's just say I hadn't thought of that".

So, there she was, once again, going back home with that "exchange student" that now was also her "boyfriend" because Bonney couldn't keep her mouth shut. Kid, however, enjoyed the situation. Especially because he took joy in making ______ nervous and embarrassing her in front of everyone.

"Come on, baby, don't be shy". He whispered in a husky voice in her ear with that Scottish accent when someone was looking at them.

"KID, FOR FUCK'S SAKE, STOP TALKING LIKE THAT!". ______ covered her ears. It's not that she disliked it. On the contrary: it made her heart beat too fast. She felt weird since he was only and android. A bunch of metal pieces and cables with the ability to talk and to drive her nuts! Well, I guess we're also a bunch of bones and veins with the ability to talk...

"Why, you don't like it?". He faked innocence.

"No, I don't like it". She replied and tried not to end the sentence with 'I love it'.

______ returned home more exhausted than usual those days. Part of the reason was the android that liked to be a jerk, but mainly, it was because she decided to start with a special project in robotics. And, as holidays were starting at the end of this week, ______ wanted to hurry up and finish it before Saturday would come: the day of Nami's party.

When she got home, she saw she had left her phone on the nightstand. Five unread texts from Zoro. Oops.

>Zoro: hey, _____

>Zoro: how u doing? It's been a few days since we last went home together

>Zoro: who's that red-haired guy?

>Zoro: I've been told he's an exchange student

>Zoro: why don't you invite him to Nami's party, too? There's always room for just one more

______ apologized for replying late; she had left her phone at home. She explained to him that he was the exchange student everyone was talking about and that she would bring him to the party. It's not like the redhead would have accepted to stay home while ______ went to the party alone.