🆃🅴🆂🆃 𝟎𝟏𝟔 - 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜, 𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙗𝙤𝙣?

⌦ 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜, 𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙗𝙤𝙣? ⌫

When they got home, _______ laid down on the sofa

"I'll have to remember to give Nami her clothes back...". She looked at herself. She was so tired she decided to change later.

Kid sat on the floor, in front of the sofa. ______ looked at him.

"Are you still angry?". He asked, and the girl stood up, surprised.

"N-no, I wasn't angry". She felt bad for making him think that. Wait, was she feeling bad for an android?

Suddenly, she felt weird. She almost wanted to laugh. It's like she had forgotten who Kid actually was. What Kid actually was. She sighed.

"Thank you for helping me", she whispered, not looking at him in the eye. She tried not to laugh, covering her mouth with her hand. Kid arched an eyebrow, and the girl ended up laughing, "Did you see Yonji's face when he was on the floor?". She laid down on the sofa and imitated him, acting like a drunkard in pain, and she laughed again, wiping a tear away.

Kid ended up laughing, too, shaking his head.

"You're so dumb". He wrapped ______'s neck with his arm as if he were performing a judo hold, and she played along.

"Oh, no! Have mercy!", she laughed, "Spare my life!"

Kid stopped when he saw her smiling face, no sign of worries on it. He liked it much better when she was happy. The scared expression she had in front of Yonji at the party didn't suit her all, according to Kid. When she looked happy, he felt that he had done a good job. Something inside of him wanted to make her happy. It was like his circuits were on fire, causing sparks that sent a warning to his nervous system. A warning of what? Of something that shouldn't be happening in his systems?

"Kid, everything alright?". ______ asked, a smile still on her lips. Kid turned his head away and quickly answered.

"Yes".

"Are you blushing?". She was surprised, trying to see his face, but Kid turned his back on her.

"Androids don't feel embarrassment, nor do they blush...

Kid turned around to face her and prove that.

"YOU LOOK LIKE A FREAKING TOMATO!"

Shit, he did blush.

"I don't know what you're talking about", he tried to act nonchalantly with a blush that went from his cheeks to his ears. ______ arched an eyebrow, but she decided to let it go.

"Sure, whatever you say. Be careful not to overheat your circuits", she jested, "I'm going to go to sleep".

"Are you forgetting about your investigation?". He reminded her and ______ rolled her eyes while climbing up the stairs.