You Turn Me On

Namjoon POV

Namjoon had just gotten home after filming an episode for Run BTS. He removed his shoes and set down his belongings on the kitchen counter. His stomach growled.

He boils some water to make ramyeon. He was too exhausted to make something even remotely healthy and decides to himself to spend an extra hour in the gym later tonight to make up for it.

He catches up on texts since he didn't have much time to go on his phone during filming. Feeling a bit lonely, he opens up Celebrity Tinder for the first time in weeks. He sees some missed messages from girls he'd been seeing over the past year. He resists the urge to reply.

It wasn't that Namjoon was a complete asshole. He just didn't feel connections with any of those women. Sure, it wasn't like he was expecting to meet his future wife on the app, but he wanted to spend time with someone who didn't just meet his needs in bed but also challenged his mind. Someone who could meet his intellectual needs as well. He thought it was better for both parties if he just ghosted them, saves them both the trouble.

Needing someone new to talk to, he begins swiping.

As the kettle reaches a boil, the high pitched shriek filling the silence of his one bedroom apartment, he stumbles upon a familiar face.

To say Namjoon was surprised to see Hwasa on a dating app would be an understatement.

He turns off the stove in a haste not realizing how much time he spent frozen looking at his phone.

He'd been using the app off and on for the past year. He'd had his share of casual hangouts and hook ups from it. Nothing crazy. Seemed like every celebrity on the app had similar mindsets coming into it. No hard feelings.

Succumbing to idol life at such a young age, he wasn't able to live that typical life of a young single bachelor. It wasn't like he was sleeping around with all of South Korea, but if the opportunity presented itself and the other fully consented, he wouldn't say no. To be fair, with everyone woman he met, he was complete and utter gentleman. His parents didn't teach him to be anything less than that.

But like Hwasa, he didn't take the app seriously. He just wanted an escape from idol life. Being under global scrutiny everyday of his life made him feel like a caged animal. He can't have privacy, let alone go on dates.

Swiping right when Hwasa's face popped up had been a no brainer. Everyone with eyes can see the appeal of the woman. She radiated confidence and unwavering sex appeal, coupled with extreme talent.

To be honest, he thought that a woman as alluring as Hwasa would already have a long list of suitors waiting to get a chance with her.

She's probably just on here for a good time. He thought.

One thing led to another and he ended up on the phone with her. He enjoyed speaking to her. It was always nice to see the real person behind the idol image. And Hwasa, or Hyejin, couldn't have been more opposite than how she carried herself on stage.

Namjoon noticed right off the bat that she was very shy and giggly. Her voice was like honey. Sometimes she would make little humming sounds that was probably innocent in her mind but made Namjoon quirk an eyebrow, a familiar heat rising in his lower belly. Does she even realize how sexy she is?

Namjoon found himself clinging onto every word, though she didn't say much. At an attempt to make her talk more and become more comfortable with him, he suggested playing "20 Questions."

He urges Hwasa to go first to gauge her comfort level.

The line is silent for a moment. She giggles before asking her question. He smiles upon hearing her laugh but quickly catches himself, somehow thinking she can see him at the other end of the line. He mentally curses at himself for being so frazzled, as if this was his first time talking to a girl. She just did something to him.