Unravel Me (M)

*This chapter contains mature (M) themes*

The drive from the restaurant to Hwasa's house was a blur. Their sexual tension increased with every mile. They were both silent the entire way with the speakers softly playing songs by Sabrina Claudio, which honestly didn't help their case. Namjoon couldn't help but think about how much he would enjoy Hwasa covering these sensual songs just as much as he would enjoy fucking her to them. Her voice would fit perfectly for either activity.

They managed to keep their hands off each other the entire way up the elevator just in case anyone would see them. But once they were safely inside Hwasa's apartment, Namjoon trapped her between himself and the door. 

His hands trailed from her shoulders, down her arms, and settled onto her waist. Even with heels on, their height difference was very apparent. He towered over her small frame.

Both of their gazes were locked on each other, daring the other to make the first move. 

Namjoon decides to take the initiative, like a leader would, and closes the gap between them placing a sweet kiss on her lips. 

Hwasa snakes her arms around his neck pulling him back for more. Their kiss deepens, lips gliding together slowly at first. Namjoon swears he could kiss her forever. His hands slide down further, cupping her ass giving it a gentle squeeze. She moans against his lips in response. 

As her lips parted, Namjoon's tongue swept inside possessing her mouth. The kiss became more urgent and erotic as their tongues battled for dominance. 

Namjoon breaks from the kiss to breathe, but to also hook his arms underneath her thighs, hoisting her up against him. Hwasa's mouth finds his neck, sucking and biting his skin, as he makes his way further into the house. Namjoon mutters a "shit" as he sets her down on her kitchen counter. 

Her legs instinctively wrap around his waist keeping him close, making her dress bunch up at her hips in the process. Her mouth meets his again as her hand trails up to fist his hair. 

Namjoon's fingers are rubbing circles at her exposed thighs sending shocks of electricity to her already drenched mound. 

Their actions gradually become more sloppy and frenzied. Both meeting the other with the same overflowing of passion, desire, and need. His fingers travel higher stroking her where her skin meets the band of her underwear. Hwasa shoves his suit jacket off his shoulders and tugs at his tie. 

Namjoon, feeling like he'll lose control at any second, pulls away halting their movements. He steps back a bit. He couldn't look her in the eye. It was only when Hwasa's raspy voice asked him what's wrong that his gaze met hers again. 

She looked so damn beautiful. Her cheeks and chest were flushed pink, her eyes were glazed in desire, lips swollen from kisses, her legs spread apart revealing the lacy red underwear she had underneath. He wanted her so bad, but...

Guilt began to well up inside of him. This process was so much easier with the other girls, not because he wanted them more, but because there weren't feelings involved. As far as he's concerned, Hwasa was more than all those girls combined. But that was the problem. Namjoon didn't want her to feel like a one night stand, nor did he himself want to be one for her. He didn't want to complicate things with sex. 

"I- I'm sorry." He brings his hand to cup her cheek, thumb stroking her soft skin, eyes boring into hers. "I want you so bad. You have no idea, Hyejin. I don't want you to regret this" motioning between him and her. "You're not just a fuck for me. I want more than this and I know it's crazy, but it's true. You deserve more of an effort. Not just a fancy dinner. More. I want to court you Hyejin-ah... I'm gonna go before I can't control myself with you."