Mine and Yours

A/N: (M?) honestly not really... but just in case~

—————————————————————————————-

"We enjoyed the video!" The room resounds in claps and cheers. 

Hwasa had just finished filming for ILA. She was a panelist and they had just finished watching Kian84's video. She had a lot of fun during this shoot. Da Yeon unnie and Kian84 oppa's videos were hilarious. It's been awhile since she had laughed so hard. 

It was a nice distraction from the feelings of confusion and uncertainty she had felt for the past two weeks. When Namjoon showed up unexpectedly at her door, she was half relieved and half infuriated. 

Relieved, because deep inside she missed his presence and touch. The infatuation and attraction that was growing for him were always genuine on her part. Him showing up showed that he cared for her and it did seem that he was regretful about the whole situation. 

But also infuriated because well, she had the right to be. Hwasa understood his reasons for leaving her that morning, but that didn't make up for the fact that it still hurt. He left her after such a perfect, passionate night and she was left feeling raw and used the next day. 

Namjoon's past weighed heavily on her. She felt bad for the older. The story of his ex tugged at her heartstrings. She couldn't fathom being cheated on, especially from someone she had thoughts of marrying. As far she was she's concerned, she disliked this woman already. She was angered at the fact that she had broken such a good man... the man that was supposed to hers.

Hwasa could have very well just let bygones be bygones and thrown herself into his arms, but she didn't think it would be fair to either of them. Although she wanted to give a relationship with him a chance, he obviously wasn't ready. And she wasn't ready to bare her heart to him, given that he had his individual issues to work on. 

She made her way to her designated dressing room to change out of her hanbok. When her staff finished packing up their things, she ordered them to go out and enjoy the day. She had driven herself to the MBC building and had no more schedules. Once she was left alone, she sat herself on her makeup chair and looked at herself in the mirror. Why are you still on my mind, Namjoon?

She sets her phone down on the makeup counter in front of her and runs her hand through her hair, visibly torn from her dilemma. She leans back on the chair looking at nowhere in particular. 

"Penny for your thoughts?" 

A deep voice jolts her from the hurricane going on inside her mind. She was never really good at separating her emotions from her facial expressions, except for when it came to work. No matter what was going on in her personal life, she never let it affect her work and performances. When she was alone was the only time she'd let herself grieve and feel negative emotions. It was a professional, yet mentally destructive trait. 

"Ah, Sunghoon oppa. You're not hungry?" She asked faking happiness. All the rainbow club members and staff had left to go to dinner. She kindly declined this time as she just wasn't in the mood. He comes to sit on the chair next to her.

"Cut the crap, Hyejin-ah. We both know you're not okay." She can always count on Sunghoon to be straight with her. Many mistake his bluntness as rudeness, but Hwasa knew better. He just cares and would rather get straight to the point than beat around the bush. Knowing it would be impossible for her to bypass his concern, she spilled what had happened over the past couple of weeks.

"Even though he did that to me, I can't get him off my mind no matter how hard I try. When he apologized, I wanted to run into his arms but my mind screamed no. I have no idea what to do. I want to see where it goes with him but... what if he can't let go of his past?" She sighs frustrated. She brings her hands to hide her face.