It's Official (M)

*This chapter contains mature (M) themes*

The couple is in the back of Hwasa's car both still recovering from the sudden quickie instigated by Namjoon. All that can be heard is the two catching their breaths and the faint sound of the city surrounding them serving as comforting white noise.

Hwasa is still straddled on his lap with him still buried inside her. She brings her hand to his forehead to wipe the little beads of sweat that resulted from their activities. He chuckles embarrassed and takes her hand to wrap it around his neck, bringing his face nuzzle against her chest. She heaves out a content sigh, letting her head fall on top of his.

"Joon, we should get out of here soon." She suggests looking out the car's back window, noticing that the sky now has a slight tinge of yellow signaling that sunrise is near.

She slowly withdraws herself from him, making the other whine at the loss of contact.

She can only laugh at his behavior as she struggles to find her clothes that have been haphazardly thrown about in the car.

Despite Namjoon's resistance, he begins to get dressed. He finds his jeans and fishes his phone out of the pocket to check the time. Shit, it's already 5:00 am.

The car ride to Hwasa's is nice. Namjoon doesn't let go of her hand the whole way there. More cars are on the road probably due to workers starting their morning commute. They decide to go straight to her house to get some sleep and to just pick up his car at the restaurant later that afternoon. He thanked his lucky stars that they both didn't have any work engagements today and the next.

Namjoon catches a glimpse of the woman in the passenger seat and smiles. She's knocked out clearly exhausted from the long day. He couldn't help but sport his cheeky smile the whole way home.

He didn't expect such a turn of events since seeing her at the restaurant. Call it serendipity, if you will. He had initially planned to meet his ex to get closure and wait at least a couple of days before reaching out to Hyejin. It's not like he wasn't eager to reach out to her. Honestly, he was aching to talk to her the whole time they were getting their space. But he wanted to spend a few days to plan something out for their reunion.

Life has its way of just playing out how it wants to, despite what you had initially foreseen. But he guesses that's the beauty of it, because in the end he got what he longed for. No fancy spectacles were needed, just the simplicity and beauty of their mutual connection with each other was all it took. Still, he mentally made it a point to plan or get something for her one of these days.

...Later that afternoon...

Namjoon wakes up upon hearing rustling in the bathroom and the faint sound of the shower turning on. Taking his phone from the nightstand, he checks the time. 1:34 pm. He stretches his limbs and climbs out of bed. The bathroom door is left ajar so he takes it upon himself to let himself in.

To his delight, Hwasa's shower is made of glass and completely transparent. Her back is facing the door giving him a tantalizing view of her ass. He watches as the water drops trail down the plump curves and he has the sudden urge to sweep his tongue along the soft skin. She is humming an indistinguishable melody as she washes the shampoo from her long hair.

Namjoon is very big on environmental issues. So when he starts to strip his clothes to join the woman in the shower, he swears it is for water saving purposes.

He enters the shower slowly while her back is turned. When he gets close enough, he snakes his arms around her small waist pulling her body flush with his. She lets out a gasp in surprise, but quickly relaxes to his touch letting her head fall back on his chest as the shower water falls against her chest.