Chapter 2

<Ginger's POV>

"Actually, I was also thinking about it, too. Especially during English last time," I heard.

"You mean that time when I was never able to answer any of Miss's questions?" It was probably Keanna that replied. I looked back at the voices I passed and it was Asa and Keanna chatting, heading down the stairs.

I quickly ran to the classroom to drop my bag and head after them. There was no one still, and it was dark. The others are probably just downstairs doing their thing. After, as I reached my place, what was placed in my table was my missing pencil case and a note. The note mentioned, Hey, Ginger! I'm so sorry that your pencil case was missing, but lucky that I found it! ;) I gasped as I saw the

-R.

Please, I rolled my eyes. Where'd he find it then? It's too obvious that he's the one who got it. I unzipped my pencil case afterwards to check if he lost anything or got anything or stole anything.

Or hid anything.

I sighed with a slight grin, my mind refreshing to what he did last time. A crowd entered the room and they were the ones downstairs. I quickly calmed my face as I didn't realize that I was already smiling and giggling to myself, and I barely even checked my pencil case. I'll just check it later, I thought. I unzipped it back. Just then, the last that came in was Rayo and his friends. I kept still and idiotically continued staring at him, my eyes following his until he reached his chair. One of his friends caught me before I could focus again. How long have I been here? I checked the clock. Just then, the doorknob twisted and came in was our teacher. I looked, in front of me, at Asa's chair and she was already beside it.

"Who were you looking at?" Our eyes met, then she smirked.

"I was looking at the clock."

"Before you stared at the clock," she smiled even more.

"Um, th-the wall," I stammered. "Why?"

"Who was in front of that wall?"

"A person."

In reply, she just glared at me with the death stare.

"Why-y?" I whined.

"Ugh, never mind," grunting, she rolled her eyes and sided Breanze.

My eyes switched to the troll face creepily staring at me (Breanze) to the PuffyTail (Keanna). She continued staring at Sir, then she switched her vision to me. Her mouth widened, then she thinned her lips. She gestured her eyes from me to Rayo, then she constantly raised her eyebrows.

"No!" She mouthed, quietly stomping her feet. "Just. Look!"

"Okay, okay!" I reassured, mouthing back. I looked at Rayo, who was at my back, and he faced the other direction as he caught me turning to him. I looked back at Keanna and she probably turned at the same time as I did, then she gave me that smirk again. We suddenly heard a crowd of slight gasps. I turned to see my other friends with their hands over their mouths, the fingers pointing to Rayo to me. "No-o!" I whined, still mouthing. They all just laughed, controlling the sound, in reply.

After, it was Math time and we got our materials for the subject. I got my pencil case and before I unzipped it, I took a glimpse at my back and Rafael was wearing the ID Pass to the CR. Never mind that, my brain reassured. People really need to excrete wastes, you know? You know, relief?

"You didn't have to bring that up." I quietly muttered under my breath.

I continued with what I was doing. In front of the board were...YAWN. Shapes. And lines. With numbers. And get this! There were letters!

Of course you get that. You already got that. Anyway, I opened my pencil case and came spilling out were petals of red and white roses. I got shocked. I also got surprised on why the first thing I thought on who did this would be an evil stalker, or a murderer.

Well, my third's gonna be ridiculous. A ninja. I mean, what kind of a stone hearted person would stuff my pencil case with rose petals? Or yours?

Unless if you have a pencil case.

Anyway, I continued pulling it all out until they were all piled up in my table. I quickly covered the pile with my notebook. I checked my pencil case if there was anything left, there was a small piece of paper rolled. I got it and read it:

Hey, Ginger ;)
How'sa goin'?
Haha jk. Can you come with me in Recess? I'm gonna be alone.
-R
***************
<Author's Note>

If you are a random reader, Hi! Please bear with me that I am too lazy to copy what I have just said in the last chapter. Though, I will never be too lazy to say Thank you soo much for your Votes and Comments and sacrifice of time for doing those stuff.
P.S. Please skip the last paragraph 'cause it's for my friends. Thanks.
***************
<A/N>
P.S. Yes, Breanze does the troll face and creepily stares at you.