Chapter 4

<Ginger's POV>

"Okay, okay. Calm yourself, Ginger!" Leah tried to comfort.

"Calm? Calm!? I'm so nervous, a monster devoured all the butterflies in my stomach, and now it's going to live there!" I exxagerated.

"Ginger, you make it sound like the word "calm" is such a big word!" France barked back.

"Well, France, search it up! The word "calm" is a big..." I paused for a while as my eye caught something in the background. "...word..." My voice decreased at the end. In the background was Rayo: fixed hair, over-poised position, striding down the path with his friends. He continued walking, but I continued staring at him like a total dork. As soon as our eyes met, he gestured his palm in front of a friend with his eyes locking with mine and started walking toward me.

Oh hell no.

It's here.

Slow dance. Romance. Talking.

No, no, no! We were just friends, anyway!

As soon as he got closer and our distance was just enough, I tried to turn to my friends for them to help me. They were gone. It seemed like Emily disappeared so quickly. I looked back and saw Renee with Leah.

"We'll just leave you two...alone," she grinned. I imagined her her face crumpling with dimples as she pulled Leah with her and walked away, laughing.

I tried to ignore him and looked at the crowded dance floor. The DJ was ready and the slow dance was about to start. My eye quickly stopped, following the command of my brain, and there I saw Jabe in the middle of the party, together with a bunch of guys surrounding her. I tried to guess in my mind, obviously Ethan, Timothy, and--

"Erm, do you wanna start now?" He asked. In his voice, it was just nonchalantly asking, but in his eyes, it was begging.

I didn't know what to say. I was too disoriented right now. Especially last time when he mentioned the...the word.

Date.

Okay, so I didn't really have to just bring it up.

Do you know those times where you try to say something with hidden clues or obvious definitions, but the answer is just blurted out though it's not meant to?

Yup. That just happened.

Anyway, I just nodded and we silently headed to the dance floor. As we got closer, I caught a glimpse of a short scene. Xavi was heading towards France, they were still far away though. So thats where France went, I concluded. As France's eye caught him, she straightened her dress, fixed her hair, and changed into a straight back. She coughed a little and just looked around like she couldn't see Xavi, making tiny gestures like she was talking to herself and about the things in her surroundings. I looked back at Xavi and he slightly chuckled at the obvious pretend ignorance of France. As soon as he got closer, France finally turned her head to him and placed her hair at the back of her ear. Their eyes both locked together, but Ms. Interrupter suddenly clang her hand at Xavi's shoulder from the back. Lauren lead Xavi and his shoulder about face from France. They started talking while rounding the whole court. France glared at the couple, then finally let go of the hurtful sight. She didn't look happy, nor did Xavi.

Whew. I could've sworn I even wiped a bead of sweat that rolled in my forehead. After a while, I realized that we stopped and we were both staring at the scene. Not long after, we both looked at each other at the same time and our eyes met. I quickly let go and just nodded my head, gesturing him that we should continue. We finally reached the dance floor.

This was it.

What almost everyone had been waiting for.

Everyone but me, that was.
***************
<Author's Note>

Dear random reader, this note is dedicated to my friends, not to you. Sorry it sounds "ouchy", but I don't mean it. Thanks (^_^).

Anyhoo, Hi. Usual. Peeps.

How's life going on? Jk. Lul stalker much. Anyway, starting from here, Imma be adding other and extra ships from the class in here. I know that this isn't the Johanger Part, but it'll come soon. ~Dontcha worry, dontcha worry, child~.

You know. The song. Of course you do. I didn't have to bring that up.

Because I had to bring it DOWN~ 'v'

Anyway, sorry also that it's a little short (I think) cos I didn't know what else to write. Like what'll they say and talk about and junk. Yeah, and what matters anyway was the "kilig part". -wink-

Yes, the Fravi. (I brought it up againn /)n<)\

Lul, the song. ~Whoops, I did it again!~

P.S. About the Ms. Interrupter thingie, I changed the name so there won't be any fight or smthn leik that. Kay? Kay kay.