𝟎𝟎𝟑 | These Boys Ain't Sh-

"How could he be dating someone?" Demi groaned, face squished against her pillow as Jazmin and Lulu rubbed her back in pity

"How could he be dating someone?" Demi groaned, face squished against her pillow as Jazmin and Lulu rubbed her back in pity. They had all returned from school and all Demi had been doing since this morning was analyzing why Rio decided to date someone, especially someone that rude. After all, before the Cokers left for Nigeria, Rio and Demi had kissed. She thought that had meant something to him.

"Well, apparently Au-hoe-ra moved from Florida few days after you guys left," Jazmin was saying, shrugging, but when they saw Lulu shaking her head furiously as her sister drowned in her sorrows even more, they quickly changed the topic. "-But, that is completely irrelevant,"

When Jazmin caught Demi sneaking a look at her notification screen, and looking back up with a crestfallen expression, they inquired, "She hasn't texted you yet?"

"Not since June," Demi replied somberly as she remembered the girl on the other side of the screen and the last conversation they had before the blonde had moved to San Francisco. A conversation that had her reevaluating her entire life, "That's like a whole other problem on its own,"

Demi sighed bitterly, picking at a loose thread from her sweatpants. Lulu shook her head as a knowing smile grew on her face, "You know who I wanna talk about? Alexandre,"

Jazmin caught on to Lulu's drift and grinned, "Yeah, we saw the way he looked at you,"

Raising an eyebrow, Demi snorted, "He was probably looking at you two, looking like models,"

But, now that it was mentioned, the handsome, French football captain came up in her thoughts. The way his lips pulled up in a slow smirk. His neat black and red Jordan 1s, completely uncreased. His sharp facial features and sculpted body. His dark, messy hair seemed really soft. And most confusing, those green eyes that seemed completely unreadable.

With Rio, Demi always knew what he was thinking, his eyes were like the windows to his soul. And Demi had never met a guy who kept his sneakers as clean as Alexandre did, not even Rio, whose sneakers looked like they had been run over by trucks. She used to think that she did not care about that, but seeing such sexy sneakers had her rethinking her deal breakers.

A small smile grew on Demi's face, "He's cute, I guess,"

"You guess?" Lulu exclaimed with a grin, as she shook her head, "That whole friend group is drop dead sexy. And his accent. Apparently, according to some girls, it comes out the most when he's in bed with you,"

"And you know what they say about the French and sex," Jazmin added with a sly smirk. Demi's mouth dropped open and she threw a pillow at the giggling friend in reprisal.

After the girls stopped laughing, Lulu spoke with a serious face, "All you need is some good French," She made a suggestive movement with her hips, which caused Demi's eyes to widen, "-and you'll forget all about Rio de Asshole,"