𝟎𝟏𝟓| Meet Adunni Coker-Laurent

song: don't leave me alone by david guetta ft. anne-marie

"It's so small," Demi noted awkwardly, staring at the tiny phenomenon in front of her

"It's so small," Demi noted awkwardly, staring at the tiny phenomenon in front of her. Andre lowered his head and took a good look at what his girlfriend was saying, to see where she was coming from.

"Yeah, I see what you mean. I expected it to be... bigger," Andre agreed, lowering his hand to touch it slightly, fascinated by its minuscule size. He touched the taut skin and the soft hair gently.

"We just have to get used to it." Demi tried to cheer up, braids falling over her face. Her brown eyes, however, revealed the surprise the girl was experiencing as she crossed her arms across her chest. Her Jordan 11s tapped furiously on the tile floor as Andre stood next to her, shaking his head in disappointment.

"I guess," He muttered in response. A few moments passed before Theo spoke up at the table next to them.

"You guys are talking about the doll, right?"

As an answer, Andre and Demi flashed Theo a look of disbelief at his suggestion that they were talking about anything else. Then, they turned back to their baby doll. The doll, though quite small, stared back at them with fixed hazel eyes, the light tan skin looking dull under the lights of Mrs. Olline's classroom. It sat still in a fake car seat, the fluffiness of the pillows within the seat elevating the baby. It was dressed in a basic white onesie and if Andre was being honest, it kind of did look like a biracial baby.

Just a little bit.

"Now that we have allocated the dolls," Mrs. Olline spoke up at the front of the class, despite the chatter of newly formed parents in the form of her junior year students, "It is time to name them,"

She passed around fake birth certificates around the room, stapled to the written part of the naming. "The names have to have meaning, guys. I'm not saying you should not name your child "Trashcan", but you must explain why,"

Murmurs broke out in the room as students discussed name ideas with their partners. Beside him, Andre heard Jaz explaining to Theo why a gender-neutral name was a must for their offspring. Then, Andre turned to the beautiful girl next to him, whose deep brown eyes caused his heart to race.

"So, what do you think about names? Do you have a preference?" Andre inquired softly, as he sat at his desk, looking up at Demi. He ran his hand through his dirty blonde hair, knowing his semi-permanent dye was coming off slowly and he should book an appointment with Pierre as soon as possible.

Demi hummed as she looked at the doll in thought, "Well, one name can be French and the other can be Yoruba. The last name can be hyphenated." Pulling out her phone, she searched up French names, "Let me see which French names for girls are cute and you'll just tell me if you like them,"

Already sensing what was coming, Andre grimaced as he nervously suggested, "Demi, just a pick a name,"

"I can't do that," Demi said with an obvious smile, unbeknownst to the fight that was going to occur due to Andre's responses, "I have to pass them by my baby daddy first. Just to make sure you haven't, like dated anyone with our kids' names,"