𝟎𝟏𝟏 | Just Don't Be Like The Dude on Ginny & Georgia.

song: i'm yours by alessia cara (don't play the song now, i'll tell you when to play it)

Abidemi Diana Coker was about to pass out.

Or puke her guts out in nervousness. Whichever came first.

The sound of the ancient film, 1984 filled the room as some students either took notes, or took naps. She played with her fingers nervously as she watched the clock in her second period class tick away, in complete disbelief about what she would attempt in less than 20 minutes. In front of the whole school. And its students and teachers and Andre-

Jesus, was she possessed?

Just as she was about to call it quits, her twin poked her head into her space and harshly whispered, "You okay, babe?"

Demi shook her head of curls furiously, dragging down her white cotton crop top, and tapping her light blue and white Air Force Ones against the tiled floor, "Hell no. Do I look okay?"

Lulu's light brown eyes trailed her twin, mink lashes followed her actions and she kissed her teeth, pointing to the distressed ripped Mom jeans Demi had on, "Nah, you look like a jeans-stealing-skank,"

Rolling her eyes at her sister's attitude, Demi turned back to the board where she absently watched Winston Smith scream in pain from the torture he was experiencing. Demi chewed her bottom lip and looked at her phone, watching the glass screen turn on to showcase her favourite custom Air Forces, the time and all her ignored notifications. 11:42.

She weaved her fingers together, feeling her heart race in panic. Oh God.

Why was she so nervous? She had been practicing for almost 2 weeks, preparing herself for the moment. She organized everything down to the smallest gesture. So, why the flying Narnia was she so freaking nervous?

Because it's Andre!

It's stupid Alexandre Laurent and his stupid green eyes and stupid charming grin and stupid French accent. He made her doubt everything she ever did, from what she wore, to what she said and it made her so mad. He had all manners of girls throwing themselves at him, so what she was going to do at lunch could mean nothing to the popular quarterback.

Mr. Silvia raised his gaze from his novel to see most of the class napping, on their phones or completely ignoring the grainy film on the board. He let out a loud sigh and peered at the clock, and tiredly spoke up, probably looking forward to his own lunch, "You know what? Y'all can leave early,"

Sighs of relief rang through the class as the students including Demi gathered their stuff hurriedly, probably trying to get into the cafeteria line as soon as possible. The students rushed out of the now-lit classroom, murmuring a hushed thanks to Mr. Silvia, who was already pulling out his own lunch.

Demi followed Lulu absent-mindedly as they moved to their lockers, throwing their textbooks into the maroon metal lockers. They then moved towards the cafeteria, where some members of the Glee club were already setting up.