𝟎𝟐𝟎 | Aesthetic Picnic Dates and Unlucky Fall Days

Song: Ku Lo Sa by Oxlade

"Ugh... remind me to never be a parent," Lulu said, exhausted as she rocked a shrieking Chanel, the baby she shared with David. It was the Tuesday after their shared 18th birthday party and Demi observed her younger twin sister in awe; being a fake parent to a fake doll might actually be her sister's, Achilles Heel. For the first time since the both of them were born, (yes, born.) Lulu had no lashes on, the bags underneath her eyes had no concealer on them and the lace and glue on her wig could be seen.

Even her outfit was mismatched.

It was not like Demi was any better. Adunni was giving Chanel a run for her money, shrieking at ungodly hours of the day and Demi was so tired, that she nearly slept on her jollof rice at dinner the night before. She and Andre had agreed on a two-day alternating schedule for watching Adunni, but it was in no way, shape or form easy.

Thank God she was chucking Adunni at Andre when they met up at the park later that day, Demi thought gratefully as she put on mascara. Then, a smile grew on her face as she remembered how Andre had asked her on Monday morning to go out with him on a date.

Damn, this boy got me grinning like a mumu.

He told her to dress in white semi-formal, with that sexy grin and twinkling green eyes that made butterflies erupt within her stomach. After the high of his beautiful face had faded, Demi began to panic once she realized she did not own anything 'white semi-formal'. Then, as usual, she remembered her sister's vast closet and endless options and calmed.

Lulu's closet was a boutique. A high-end, offering-everything-you-would-ever-need, luxury boutique. Do you need a dress, a shoe, a wig, or a new personality? Lulu's got you.

Maybe except for the 'new personality' part.

"Are you sure this dress is cute? It feels a little short." Demi criticized, eyeing her sister who sat on the chair in her closet, still rocking that crying baby.

Lulu nodded with a wiggle of her eyebrows, "Good. Maybe you'll get a lil' action tonight."

Shaking her head of curls, Demi went back to her makeup. That was Lulu. Speaking of action, Demi suddenly remembered two things from her birthday weekend that had popped up back in her head suddenly. "Why do you hate Adam so much? I thought you guys ended your feud during the summer?"

Coker vs. Malino. And boy, was it a feud. Since kindergarten, the two had been beefing with each other; Tupac and Biggie had nothing on this gang war. In Lincoln High, there were no cliques, no popular people, nerds or artists. There was just Team Lulu and Team Adam, period. Adam was to the female population what Lulu was to the male population of the large high school; a hot, sexy, desire-filled, unattainable fantasy.

As niggas ran after Lulu, bitches ran after Adam.

But, they both hated each other with a passion.

Suddenly, the lewd smile on Lulu's face dropped as she rolled her eyes, snarling slightly. "Malino is an opp. Period."