The Yellow Daffodil

"Wake up..."

"Wake up."

"WAKE UP"

I woke with a start, sitting up and panting. I was drenched in a cold sweat as I began coughing, trying to regain my breath. Sebastian was beside me in an instant "please lay back down, your in no condition to move" he says, gently pushing me back down. I felt even worse now, but who was that screaming a me? It didn't sound like sebastian at all. Finally my breath became calm and I groaned "sebastian, what happened?" I whispered, he sighed and adjusted my sheets "you passed out yesterday. Your physcically exhausted and the shock you received at Undertaker's only made it worse. I can tell your in pain" he explains to me and I nod slightly, shifting to lay on my side "ciel..." I mumble. Sebastian sighs with a slight chuckle "I'll bring him in to see you later, sleep for now" he says. Trusting the butler's words I slowly drift off once again.

I awaken once again and sit up. I'm alone now, light shining through my window and brightening my room completely. I glance over at my bedside table and my expression falls, the flowers in the vase were now bright yellow daffodils. I remembered what happened yesterday and I took the vase, cautiously standing and opening a drawer, pulling the flowers out and setting them inside before closing it. I set the vase back beside my bed before climbing back in. Moving was probably a mistake but, no more flowers. Ciel steps in and sits at my bed side "how are you feeling, Y/N?" He asked and you frowned slightly "worse..." you mumbled, he sighed and ran a hand through my H/L H/C hair "at least your awake...you gave me quote a scare. We can talk about yesterday's events tomorrow, an acquaintance of mine is hosting a ball tonight. I'd have you stay in bed but I had already requested you join me" he explains. I giggle slightly "it's fine...I'll manage..." I mumble, he kisses my forehead, a surprising action but it makes me feel warm inside "get some rest, sebastian will give you some tea and honey for your throat and some food. Mey-Rin will wake you to get ready for the ball" he says gently before standing and leaving the room. Sebastian came as Ciel had said and after making sure I finished the tea, which was quite sweet as it was filled with honey as well, he left. I drifted off once more.

I was awoken around 4:30 by Mey-rin. She very carefully helped me to change which was quite surprising since I knew she was quite clumsy. The colors were black and red, they seemed to suit me. The maid attempted to place a rose in my hair but I made up an excuse so I wouldn't have to wear it. Once I was finished I carefully slipped on black knee high boots and I stared myself in the mirror. Still pale. Still quite skinny. And still quote tired. I sighed and mey-Rin helped me through the manor, my steps a bit shaky but I managed. When I got to the stairs I noticed Ciel standing at the bottom, he turned to me. He was wearing his usual blue colors but black had been added to the mix. He stared up at me in slight awe but controlled himself and raced up the stairs to my side, linking his arm with mine he helped me down the stairs and Sebastian opened the doors for us. Ciel helped me into the carriage and followed in after me. Sebastian sits across from Ciel as the carriage begins to move "Y/N. Whatever you do, do not leave Sebastian's side if I am to have business to take care of, alright?" He asks me and I nod, sebastian nodded as well, probably having already been informed of this.

I wonder who could be hosting.

----------------------------------------------------

I know it's short but I wanted the next part to have a different chapter name because of reasons.

Dress: