The Dead Bouquet

Years passed and the manor was lacking. The servants were still their bubbly selves but their mistress rarely left her room. The baby boy grew up, being taught by Tanaka and others on how to be proper and a nobleman. Tanaka was helpful when it came to teaching Davet about his job as the Queen's gaurd dog. He took sword fighting lessons from Edward as well. He was rarely allowed to see his mother as she had become Ill. He was 5 now and would sneak into her room at night, she loved him very much but she was too sad. Sometimes if he was lucky she would teach him how to play the piano. He was best friends with the servants including the others that had been hired for their skills. Tanaka soon died of old age when Davet turned 8 which left Y/N in a worse state. He and the others were basically the only ones keeping the manor bright.

Now Davet was 13 and his mother was 31 and still bedridden. Davet was the queen's gaurd dog, and just as good as his father. Undertaker was still around as well, being helpful to the new Earl including the servants in the household. He was a gentle person but on duty he was merciless. London called them their beloved rose with thorns and their beloved flower. Now the house was under Davet's management while his father never returned, he visited his mother every day but as they passed she seemed to grow much more distant. The flowers that had once decorated her room had been gathered up on the bedside table into a bouquet of dead flowers. She ignored the darkness and the whispers, surprisingly still sane as she watches her son grow up from afar. Lacking a mother and a father.

Davet Fleur Phantomhive, Son of Y/N Phantomhive and Ciel Phantomhive and London's beloved flower. The beloved Rose with thorns. The queen's Gaurd dog and the Earl of Phantomhive. Leader of the Aristocrats of Evil.

---------------------------------------

Hey! So I'm sorry I kinda just dumped a bunch of chapters on everyone but I have other books I need to get to. I promise there will be a second book, if anyone is interested that is, and if so I will start it next week. I hope you guys enjoyed! If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask!

Also if your interested in Undertaker go check out my 'Souls of the moon' book! It's an OC x Undertaker, the second book is already out as well. If you enjoyed this X reader please tell me so maybe I can start doing more X readers in the future!