The Blush Rose

Finally it was spring and the day of the wedding. I stared at myself in the mirror as Mey-Rin got me ready "you look lovely, yes you do!" She says, I noticed she was holding back teats and I smiled "thank you Mey-Rin. For everything" I say with a small giggle, her lip quivers "I'm sorry my lady! Now you've gone and done it" she says finally crying. I comfort my maid before it was time. I stared up at my father who smiled down at me "you look lovely Y/N. I'm happy for you, but just know that I will always love you and be your father" he says, I smile "I love you to, father" I say. He was holding back tears as he smiled brightly and soon the music began. I was nervous at first but as I walked down the Isle, seeing my loved ones and friends made me smile gently. I finally looked forward and saw Ciel, he was wearing a black suit with a white undershirt and a blush colored rose in his chest pocket. 

My bouquet was special. It consisted of blush colored roses and pink marguerites to honor Lizzy. I wished she was here, if she was I wouldn't be marrying Ciel. This was supposed to be her wedding, but I'm sure she is happy for us. Once my father handed me off Ciel took my hands and we faced each other. The priest began but in the middle of our I do's the door opened and blush colored rose petals and pink marguerite petals floated into the chapel. Everyone gasped and the two of us smiled, Sebastian always knew how to make things perfect. Once we said our vows I stared into Ciel's blue eye as he stared into mine. We kissed and the crowd cheered. I loved Ciel very much and I hope we can live a Ling and happy life together. I could hear my father crying joyfully as my mother was happy as well, Edward was a bit suspicious but happy for me. Afterwards was the ball, Ciel and I had the first dance and once it was finished he lead me into the garden that was blooming with flowers.

We sat down together under the stars "Ciel?" I said "hm?" He hummed in question. I said smile gently "lately I have been feeling...different..." I begin, ciel straightens and stares at me "are you alright?" He asks and I giggle "I think...I think I might be pregnant" I say, Ciel was frozen in shock before he smiled, a true genuine smile and hugged me "I'll be a father" he says brightly. I laugh and hug him back "I'll go to the hospital tomorrow to see if they can determine if it's true, so please don't get too over excited" I said. He chuckled and we stayed together for a little longer before going back inside, tomorrow would be interesting.