34 - mama

Penelope POV

I sat in the backseat of mommy's car as we drove home from school. I can't believe I pottied on myself. I told them I didn't want or need diapers or pull-ups, knowing I lied to them. Mama going to be mad at me.

I watch as we pull into the driveway and the car comes to a stop. I wait in the car for mommy to come unbuckle me. She opens the door and quickly undoes the seatbelt before lifting me into her arms.

I wrap my legs around her waist and my arms around her neck before resting my head against her shoulder. I feel her kiss the side of my head as we walk into the house.

Mommy stops as we walk into the living room. "I love you baby, okay? What happened today was an accident. Don't fret about it sweet thing." Mommy kissed the top of my head before setting me down onto the ground.

Momma was at work today, but mama was sitting on the couch watching the interaction. I walked over to her and got up on the couch with her to cuddle in her lap. "Hi sweetie pie." Mama whispered to me and I said hi back.

Mommy had left the room to go work in her office. I laid my head on mama's chest and I think she could tell something was wrong. She had me shift to sit in her lap while resting my head on her chest.

"What happened?" Mama asked me and I tried to hide my face but she gently pulled it back out and repeated the question.

"I wen potty on myself at school. I was napping so mommy t'ink I need pull-ups." I told her and she nodded her head like she understood.

"But that was one of your rules right? No diapers or pull-ups?" Mama asked and I slowly nodded my head yes.

"Annnnd let me guess...Mommy and momma don't know about the bladder issues you had growing up?" I shook my head no to mama's question. Mama is the only one left who knows. Ana use to make me wear pull-ups to bed until I was like 10 because I was such a heavy sleeper.

"Cuz of when I was younger. I stay on edge so I no potty like I use to. I no know why I did it mama." I sniffled a little and I felt her rub my back.

"I'm sorry to say this, but with you regressing, it could mean your body is relaxing enough that you aren't on edge. Baby, it's fine if you need pull-ups at bedtime. That's completely understandable. Even if you start to need diapers at bedtime is understandable. What's not okay is not telling mommy and momma why you didn't want them. I know it's personal, and you have every right to keep personal stuff to yourself, but they take care of you too. They should know." mama told me and I sighed.

"Can I waits until momma home?" I asked and I felt her kiss the top of my head.

"Of course you can Penny." Mama told me and I gave her a hug before wiggling out of her lap.

"Where are you going?" Mama asked.

"I wanna nurse wit mommy. I be back soon and we cans cuddles." I told her and she sort of chuckled as I went upstairs.

I slowly opened the door and saw mommy with glasses on looking super focused. I felt bad for interrupting her, but I wanna nurse.

I slowly walked over to her desk when she finally looked up. She smiled when she saw me and opened her arms to me. I quickly made my way over to her as she pulled me into a hug. "Mommy nurse?" I mumbled into her chest and I could feel her hearty laugh.

"Of course sweet thing. Can you be quiet while you nurse so mommy can get the rest of her work done?" Mommy asked and I nodded my head real big. She smiled at me before lifting me into her lap.

She didn't fully remove her shirt, just lifted it enough for me to latch on. Once I was settled nursing, I could hear her type away on her computer. Mommy hasn't gotten the thingies to make milkies yet, but she said she would soon.

I continue nursing until I heard a knock on the door. I apparently was too focused on nursing that I didn't notice mommy was done with her work already. Looking up I saw it was momma and I smiled brightly before lifting my arms to her.

"Hello sugarplum!" Momma said excitedly as she held me tightly in her arms.

"Hi momma!" I giggled to her.

"Mama said you had something you needed to tell us?" Momma said and I audibly gulped before looking to mommy who look confused.

"We go to mama? Needs her too." I ask and momma nodded as she set me on the floor and her and mommy followed behind as we made our way downstairs and back into the living room.

I walked over and got back into mama's lap. Mommy and momma sat down as they looked at me a little worriedly. I looked up to mama, "I need to tell them don't I?"

Mama nodded her head and gave me a sad smile, "You do baby. I'll be with you right here and I promise they won't be upset."

"Wait you know about this Mariana?" Mommy asked and I could tell she didn't seem too happy.

"Only cuz it from my past mommy. No be mad." I told her and she raised her eyebrows before nodding her head.

"Only mama an Ana know bout dis cuz they were there. Uh I've always had a weak bladder and until I was like 10 I had to wear pull-ups. I tried to get out of that so badly and always stay on edge so I no wet the bed like I use to. But mama said dat because I regress that I might be more relaxed and it could start again..." I told them all quietly and you could see the look of realization on mommy and momma's faces.

"So that's why you were so adamantly against wearing pull-ups or diapers?" Momma asked and I nodded my head.

"I know I need them. It just made me think badly bout myself." I told them and both mommy and momma came over to me.

Mommy pushed back some hair as momma and mama rubbed my shoulders. "Baby girl, needing some extra assistance with your bladder is nothing to be ashamed of, okay? We're your mommies and have absolutely no issues with this. If this is something you think you'll need and okay with doing, then we will do it. We can start with pull-ups at sleep times and if we need to do something else then we will come back to it and talk about it. Okay?" Mommy asked and I nodded my head.

"Dat sound fair mommy." I told her and all of the women smiled before giving me a big hug.

"We love you so much baby." I heard mama say and the other women all state their own words in agreement.

"I love you too mommies, t'ank you."