Endings And New Beginnings

They had slept well and wake up lil late that morning after the grand and romantic reunion. Everyone left the house except the love birds. After taking some coffee Andrea came back to her room as they both prepared for the day and made a little work theoygh their emails and teleconference. They were able to finish shortly before lunch and Miranda made a phone call earlier for their simple lunch. Everything finally goes smoothly along the way as they ended up in both agreeing to make their relationship in public.
Miranda made a call to her attorney for some consultation and ofcourse on how to minimize the papz from tailing around the both. A draft for a public article will be sent by Andrea to Lesley to make things official. They also visited both their parents grave as to ask for blessings. Lastly, the twins and the family. Unknown to the both of them that everyone was not just out for work but for amthe big surprise. No one was answering the phone in both from the runway and so max and the twins. They just reply the text but no one dares to answer calls. Everyone was frantic and busy running around the rest house in the island. The whole place was set for the lovers.

At the Island

The house was not far from the beach making the magical scene to reality. The isle was designed from garden going to the front of the beach view making it more romantic as to catch the sunset. Flowers and simple arts were all over the place. There was only few chairs as to the ceremony is for intimate chosen family only. The motif of the place was white and a touch of cerulean and a little touch of flame red accents. There were lanterns and candles lighted in the isle with red and white roses on it.  And everyone's wearing beach attire those on jeans wear white and red while those in dress wears cerulean and white. The food on the near corner of the house  with lots of wines. Everything's on set perfectly in just a short time and the weather was good. Only Miranda and Andrea wasn't there yet. Max and the twins made their way to the townhouse and made their move.

Caroline:Mom! Andrea!!!!! Please come over here! Hurry up!!!!! Both came running and panicky to what this is about.
M:babies what happened?? Whats going on?
Cassidy:please you two wear this right now! And they put on the mask before hearing answers and Max was fast to check and turn on security in the house.
The ride was crazy as the two lovers have no idea on what was going on or to where this is gonna end up.
They reached the place at 3:30pm and grab both to different rooms where Cassidy came with Miranda and Caroline came to Andrea.

Miranda
M:Cass, whats going on to you three? And where's Andrea? And? Wait! Are we in the island?? How come I never realized that this is where were going?
C:I know this is shocking and crazy but we love you so much and you deserve to be happy after all the hard work you did for us raising us and running the runway and after all the failed marriage.... We love you so so much mom. And please just say yes to this everything has been going on perfectly. Forgive us for using our savings for this. We had planned this last night and bro Max came to agree with us. Will you Marry Andrea Sachs to be our parent and to be your life partner?
Miranda was speechless to everything she just heard and burst into tears as she allowed her daughter Cassidy ro wear a tiny gold ring with a cute cerulean pendant and diamond.
M:I never thought of this to be happening this soon and from you.. I love you so so much and nothings gonna change us. I am happy to have you and Caroline in my life. And I am grateful that you accepted this relationship even before we asks you. Thank you baby! I love you so much!

Andrea
Caroline was crying and not saying anything she just hugged Andrea tightly and trying to find her voice out of her overwhelmed heart.
Andrea:Caroline? Gosh whats going on? Are you alright? Please calm down and answer me. Come on... Take deep breaths baby.. 1..2..3..
Caroline:Will you be my Mom Andrea Sachs? Would you take me and Cassidy and my mom to be your family and to be your child?
A:WHAT? ARE YOU SERIOUS? She nods her head and wiped off her tears...
Caroline:we love you Andrea as our family and our parent. We want you to be part of us forever. Live with us forever and be with us to the end. We know you love our mom very much.. And we love you too Andrea.. I hope you'd take us.. She took the small box and showed the ring to Andrea..
Andrea:God! Yes!!!!! I love you Caroline and Cassidy and your mom so much! So much!

After an hour..
The piano and the sax played along with the violin..

Her face is a map of the world, is a map of the world
You can see she's a beautiful girl, she's a beautiful girl
And everything around her is a silver pool of light
People who surround her feel the benefit of it, it makes you calm
She holds you captivated in her palm
Suddenly I see (Suddenly I see)
This is what I wanna be
Suddenly I see (Suddenly I see)
Why the hell it means so much to me
(Suddenly I see)
This is what I wanna be
Suddenly I see (Suddenly I see)
Why the hell it means so much to me
And I feel like walking the world, like walking the world
And you can hear she's a beautiful girl, she's a beautiful girl
She fills up every corner like she's born in black and white
Makes you feel warmer when you're trying to remember what you heard
She likes to leave you hanging on a wire
Suddenly I see (Suddenly I see)
This is what I wanna be
Suddenly I see (Suddenly I see)
Why the hell it means so much to me
(Suddenly I see)
This is what I wanna be
Suddenly I see (Suddenly I see)
Why the hell it means so much to me
And she's taller than most and she's looking at me
I can see her eyes looking from the page of a magazine
She makes me feel like I could be a tower, big strong tower yeah
The power to be, the power to give, the power to see, yeah-yeah
(Suddenly I see)
She got the power to be, the power to give, the power to see, yeah-yeah
(Suddenly I see)
She got the power to be, the power to give, the power to see, yeah-yeah-yeah
(Suddenly I see)
She got the power to be, the power to give, the power to see, yeah-yeah
(Suddenly I see)
She got the power to be, the power to give, the power to see, yeah-yeah
Suddenly I see (Suddenly I see)
This is what I wanna be
Suddenly I see (Suddenly I see)
Why the hell it means so much to me
(Suddenly I see)
'Cause this is what I wanna be
Suddenly I see (Suddenly I see)
Why the hell it means so much to me
(Suddenly I see)
Suddenly I see (Suddenly I see)
Why the hell it means so much to me
(Suddenly I see)
Suddenly I see (Suddenly I see)
Why the hell it means so much to me

The song played as Miranda came with the twins. She was wearing a simple suite the pants was white and the suite was a mix of cerulean and red colors and the corsage of white fresh rose. Andrea came with Nigel and Emily she was wearing this floating white dress with the belt on red and cerulean colors. And her simple bouquet of red and and white rose. The ceremony did not take long and everyone was joyful for the two. After the ceremony and the get together everyone was having a good time at the party and enjoyed the great weekends. News came all over the empire state and the fashion industry was shocked and surprised but quite some was happy and new speculations and issues arise but it is obvious that these two love birds have work hard to make things work that they can survive the challenges coming along the way. The days ends as new couple the Mrs. Priestly begins.

The End.

-thank you so much guys for taking time on reading this fanfiction. I know the pacing was dragging and not that perfect but I really appreciate you took time to read this. I do have a youtube channel you can see the link on my profile or follow me on my Instagram or Twitter. Just message me. If you need someone to talk to I can guarantee I am a friend you can count on listening. It's sad that Meryl didn't get nominated with her outstanding performance in the prom and her amazing character in Let them all talk. But of course that will not lessen our love to her. She really inspires me in a way or the other. Let's continue supporting her and show our love to her in anyway we want and we can. Stay safe and healthy everyone! God bless you all streepers! Xoxo..