Chapter 3 Keirran Prince of The Iron Court

|Hello to all my readers, I'm so happy, 45 reads already, it may not seem as much but to me it means a lot. I hope you will like my next chapter|

Once I had said the words I finally believed them myself Keirran was my older brother, the prince of the Iron court, and I also believed our mother and father didn't know anything about his trip to my town. I looked at Keirran and I think he was sinking in the ground that I had found out who he was, 'And you, why are you here?'. 'Uhm, well I wanted to see you, see if you were okay, I am still your brother, so I'm worried about you', 'And you couldn't check on me a little bit sooner, and not after oh I don't know 16 years? 'I know you can lie because you're still part human, but why? 'Did something happen in the Nevernever?', 'No Serena it's not like that, it's just, I think they're going to come and collect you later this year', I couldn't believe what he was saying, 'No wait, I thought that the earliest they  would come and collect me was after my 18th birthday. 'I can't believe it, but why?', 'I heard them saying something was going on in the Nevernever, and they might need you to take your place as the princess of the Iron court', 'Why? 'What's happening? 'Why do I have to return this soon?'. 'It's like I told you, I don't know, I just know that you're needed in the Nevernever very soon, and I'm here because I wanted to make sure you're okay and that your magic is trained enough to be able to survive in our world', I didn't know what to do, I had my older brother that I hadn't seen in 16 years standing in front of me, he was basically saying I had to leave my old life behind to go and live in a deadly world of magic and monsters. 'Wait, one more question, why exactly are you here? 'Here in this school? 'On a fake name and even with a fake appearance, I know this isn't what you really look like, you can at least take off the disguise', it came out a little more sharp then I wanted to. The look in his eyes told me he wanted to do it but he was doubting, 'Okay but then you show me yours, I want to see what became of that beautiful baby-girl I got to hold in my arms just once', 'Still not a good reason. 'But okay let's go to my house, we've got a field with a protective barrier. 'Oh but what about classes? 'I've already missed fifth period'. 'Oh please princess, worrying about skipping school? 'I'm practically the king of skipping and don't worry, we can go home and into the field, it's safe there'. Puck said he would meet us at the house, he got a whirlpool of feathers and flew off as a back crow, I almost cursed at Puck for leaving me with Keirran. Keirran got into the car with me and I can honestly say that that was the most awkward drive I've ever had. We arrived at the house, I got out of the car but then my mother came out of the house, 'Serena? 'What are you doing home? 'Aren't you supposed to be at school? And who is this youngm...', she didn't finish her sentence and I could see the fear in her eyes, Keirran didn't have to say another word because she knew who he was. My mother, Maya and the rest of my family all had the sight so she saw how my brother looked like, she gave a light bow, 'Prince Keirran, may I ask what you are doing here? 'Does the queen know you are here?', 'No she doesn't know, and I would appreciate it if you didn't inform her of my visit, I am only here to see my precious little sister, at a safe place', 'Well then you can go to the field in the back, it's hidden with a very powerful barrier', I gave my mom a big hug, squeezing her tightly like I felt it would be our last hug. We went to the field and once I entered the barrier and scanned the whole place for any intruders I asked Keirran again, 'Well we're safe now, you can show me your real form', 'First yours', 'Together, on three', he nodded once, 'One, two three'.