Sunday Morning || 19

- sophia kim -

Both me and Joshua are looking at them, wanting to know about what.

"A lot of the students kept on saying on how attractive you are and all. We've been there a couple of times, but we've only seen you today"
Said the black haired guy

"Ah... Well that's understandable. Someone as pretty as her would be the talk of the guys"
Joshua chuckled as I immediately blushed by that sudden compliment from him.

My heart was beating so fast. Why is he being like this to me ? You're just giving me high hopes stupid...

"Wait you two should introduce yourselves to her"
Said Joshua to both of his friends

"Oh I literally forgot about that"
Said the blonde guy as he laughed

"I'm Yoon Jeonghan. You can call me Jeonghan"
Said the blonde haired guy

"I'm Choi Seungcheol. Feel free to call me Seungcheol"
Said the black haired guy

"O-oh uh, I-I'm Sophia. Sophia Kim. You can call me Sophia or Sooyoung"
I introduced myself

"It's nice to meet all of you"
I bowed to them

I suddenly received a text message which made me feel so excited. It was a picture Sooyun sent in the groupchat. A picture of her and Jihyung. There were texts saying they're on the way to my house.

"Joshua I'd love to stay but I think I have to go soon ! My friend's coming over"
I said to him

I then handed him the coffees and sweets to him

"I hope the three of you would have a great day ahead of you !"
I said to him and immediately left and ordered a cab