Sunday Morning || 51

- sophia kim -

He still couldn't bring himself to talk. I don't know what to say to be honest. It feels awkward. Being this way with your bully AND your crush ? This is just awkward in a lot of ways.

I then heard him sigh, which caused me to look at him. He raised his head and looked at me. Again, his eyes showed sadness and guilt altogether. I don't know what to say.

My heart hurts... Why...?

"Sophia I am really really sorry about what I've done to you before. I admit, it was wrong of me and... I didn't know that... You were Sooyoung... I know I was really mean towards you but I can promise you, I've changed and I genuinely want to stay as friends with you...."
Said Joshua as he was looking straight into my eyes.

I don't know what to feel...

I like him, but all of the things he did to me before....

"I know things might never be the same between us anymore, that's why I wanna give you this..."
He handed me the bouquet of blue daisies.

I didn't know what to do so I took it as I felt the tension between the both of us

"I'm giving you this because this was also the first gift I've ever given you. If this would be the last, I am hoping it is enough to make you happy. I knew how harsh I was towards you, I'm sure you hate me now and wouldn't even trust me. I just wanna say that, I'm sorry for being a bad person towards you. That was wrong of me and I should've educated myself earlier so non of this would happen"
Said Joshua

"All I wanna say is... Thank you so much for being someone that I could trust and cheer me up almost everyday. I really appreciate it. Thank you for spending your time with me even though you were busy"
He smiled and my heart hurts so badly. It was genuine of him...

Maybe I should really just forgive him istg.

"I'm glad to have meet you Sophia"
Said Joshua as he left

I could only watch him disappear from my sight

I stared at the bouquet of flowers as I suddenly remembered about his compliment

"I was really mesmerized by your blue eyes"

That was literally one of the nicest thing anyone have ever said to me after years of being tormented....