Sunday Morning || 57

- sophia kim -

Heeyoung clicked her tongue. I guess this is when she's going to break off everything between us.

"I'm sorry Sophia. I'm intimidated by you. I'm not letting you see him anymore. I think... It's better off if we broke off every contact."
Said Heeyoung as she didn't even spare a glance at me

"Called it. Seriously, what made YOU different than any other girls I've befriended with. I guess our friendship means nothing to you. I've had enough of this."
I said as I turned around. Not wanting to see her.

"I won't break off any contact with Joshua. I don't care about what YOU feel anymore Jin Heeyoung. Sure you've liked him first but I've befriended him first. Therefore I make the decision about this"
I walked past her, straight to the staff room

I could see her expression. She looked at me in disbelief.

Serves you right Jin Heeyoung. You said you would NEVER leave me. You were different than other girls you said....

LIAR

You can tell Joshua to avoid me. I don't care. Do you think he'll listen to you ??? I wouldn't if I were him. But who knows. If he really did listen to her then... What's the point of him making up to me if he's just going to break it off again.