Sunday Morning || 52

- sophia kim -

Instead of going straight to work like I usually do after my classes has ended, I went by my house first to put these flowers in the vase. With the other blue daisies he have given me that is.

I guess, no matter how angry I am towards him, words cannot express on how much I really treasure him. He have been a friend that I trusted. No, more than that.

I guess at the end of the day, I am not able to move on and forget about him despite how bad he treated me before.

The past is in the past and he was really genuine about him changing into a better person. I guess I should also apologize for being rude earlier.

I changed my clothes and went by to the town I'm working in.

I walked past the flower shop. I wanted to stop by but... I saw Heeyoung and Joshua talking from the outside. They looked... Really happy with each other.

I didn't wanna interfere with anything. I just don't. As much as I am jealous, there's nothing that I could do. I could only watch from afar and see what the future holds

If they ended up dating, I don't think it's a surprise. They seemed to like each other a lot and it will be putting me in disadvantages in a lot of ways.

It's sad, but then again it's the painful truth.

I can already guess on what will happen, so I guess once they started dating, I'd just avoid Joshua altogether. I just wanna spend all of these remaining days whilst I still could.