~four~

Wilbur's POV

I was waiting for Schlatt for a while. I wondered where he was.

A few minutes later I saw him walking towards me. He looked all beaten up but I wasn't sure if I was seeing it right. I gasped when he came closer and I saw his injuries.

He had a black eye and his nose was bleeding and he had a giant cut across his forehead.

"Schlatt what the hell happened to you?!" I asked concerned. He looked at me like he was tired and about to pass out. Then he shrugged his shoulders and looked back down.

I quickly took him back to our dorm and bandaged his wounds. He just stared into space for a while after that not really doing anything.

"Wilbur, I think I broke a kid's arm." He said out of the blue when we were sitting on the couch a while after I bandaged him.

I stared in disbelief "you what-?"

"Broke a kids arm. He made fun of my name and I got angry so I tackled him."

I sat thinking for a minute. "Schlatt you're gonna get in trouble and you'll probably have to see the headmaster for it-" I said looking at him. He looked back at me and shrugged. "Don't care. I've been in trouble with much worse before." He said blankly.

Bloody hell this man was getting on my nerves. Does he not care that he broke a fucking kid's arm?!

I sighed as a sign I was disappointed and annoyed, then got up and went to my room. I shut the door and flopped down on my bed.

-

I was half asleep when I heard a knock on my door. I got up and opened it. It was of course Schlatt but he looked worried. "Uhm-..Wilbur I have to go to the principal's office in a few minutes..I'd hate to admit it,,,but I'm kind of scared because people say he's mean as fuck, so can you come with please?" He said quietly.

I sighed and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. "Sure." I said sounding mad. Schlatt nodded and thanked me then we both walked to the door and headed to the headmaster's office.

We reached his office and opened the door. Two kids were in there already seated. The headmaster looked confused to see me there but I think he realized why because Schlatt's head was down.

"Take a seat Mr Schlatt and Mr Soot you may sit and listen." He said. I nodded and Schlatt and I both sat down.

"Alright. Mr Schlatt you do realize what you've done correct?" He said. Schlatt looked up a little less sacred than before and nodded.

"Okay so these two told me they were just talking to you and then you lunged at one of their friends and started fighting him." The headmaster said looking Schlatt directly in the eyes.

"That's actually wrong. They were making fun of name and called me a bunch of different things. They got on my nerves so I attacked one of them. I don't really see the problem here I did what I did to make them stop." Schlatt said.

The headmaster sighed. "You know what. It's too late for me to argue with any of you we'll talk about this later. You three all get a 1 week suspension."

Schlatt angrily got up and gave me a look that was saying it was time for us to go. The other two kids complained that they did nothing wrong but the headmaster didn't care. I got up and walked out with Schlatt.

Schlatt's footsteps were filled with an anger and his facial express showed it as well.

We got back to our dorm and Schlatt went to his room and slammed his door. It startled me and I jumped. I started to get a bit worried because of how angry he was getting. I haven't seen him like this before.

I walked to his room and opened his door. I saw him hugging a medium sized ram plush with a blue jumper that was similar to the jumper he wore often.

I walked over to him and put my hand on his shoulder. He looked up surprised. I sat next to him and his arms became less stiff.

"Why are you here.?" He asked with the bottom half of his face buried in the plush. "To check up on you. I haven't ever seen you this mad before so I got worried." I said. He huffed and rolled his eyes "I'm just mad because I got in trouble for something that was a sensible thing to do." He said bluntly.

I looked at him as I was about to say it wasn't sensible at all but I didn't because I didn't want to make him madder. I sighed and looked down.

"Would hanging for for a bit make you feel any better to get your mind off things?" I asked after a bit of silence. Schlatt nodded and got up still holding plush. I giggled at how when he's mad he had the plush with him.

"What's so funny.?" He asked with a hint of anger in his voice. "Nothing I just find it cute how you carry around your plush when you're mad." I said smiling. He rolled his eyes and we walked out to the living room.

We both decided on watching a few movies till we got bored of them or one of us fell asleep.

-

We were half way through the second movie when I felt a weight on my shoulder. I looked over and saw Schlatt leaning his head on my shoulder while buried in blankets.

I chuckled and turned off the tv then carefully got up and picked him up and brought him to his room. I set him down and put his plushy next to him and left.

I got to my room and grabbed my guitar to work on my next song for my album. I brainstormed tunes, beats and lyrics for the song. After a while I figured out some lyrics to the song and I decided to call it Losing Face. It would probably be a longer song than the others because I wanted to fit a lot into this one.

By 3AM I had half the lyrics done and was ready to sleep. Just as I got in bed my door opened and Schlatt walked in. "Hey Wilbur I woke up and I can't get back to sleep" he said tiredly. I sighed and got up.

I walked out of my room and Schlatt followed. I went over to the kitchen and started making some tea.

Schlatt looked at me with a tired confused look as I handed him a cup with the tea. "It's to help you fall asleep faster. Drink it" I said as I took a sip of the tea I made for myself. Schlatt smiled and took a sip of his tea.

We both finished out drinks in a few minutes and Schlatt went back to his room. After a few minutes I heard soft snoring coming from behind his door. I smiled and walked back to my room.

"It's nice to have another close friend" I thought to myself as I slowly drifted into dreamland.

---