~five~

Schlatt's POV

I woke up at around 1PM. Wilbur had already left for school and lunch was over so I was all alone for the next two hours.

I sighed as I sat up in my bed. There was a warm glow coming from the window in my room. It felt nice but I soon realized I needed to get out of my room and eat.

I walked out of my room and walked to the kitchen. I made myself toast and started eating.

It was quiet and not the good kind. It felt empty and lonely. I didn't hear the strum of Wilbur's guitar. I didn't hear the laughter coming from his room or his muffled voice.

I lied my head down on the table and wondered what I would do for the rest of this week alone. I couldn't talk to my group of friends because they're all in school like Wilbur. And I can't do anything fun on Minecraft because, well I'd be alone necessarily.

I sighed and got up then went back to my room. I scrolled through Twitter and Instagram. There wasn't anything interesting going on.

I then got the big brain idea of streaming till Wilbur came back. I walked over to my computer and set up my streaming things.

I excitedly started the stream and people started flowing in. I smiled. "Hey everyone I got suspended and I'm lonely so might as well rate some Minecraft music discs" I chuckled.

I pulled up the chart and everything I needed to to start. I started listening and rating the songs.

-

I was so caught up in laughing I didn't hear Wilbur come home. He walked into my room. "Hey Schlatt!" His voice rang through my headphones. I looked back at him and waved.

The chat exploded with 'SCHLATT AND WILBUR LIVE TOGETHER?!', 'OMG WILBUR IS THAT YOU??' , 'WILBUR WHAT DOES SCHLATT LOOK LIKE?' , And a bunch if other things. I laughed "yes chat Wilbur and I live together he's my dorm mate and that's how I met him." Wilbur chuckled "I see you're streaming sorry for barging in" he said as he was about to leave.

"Nah it's alright I was just about to end the stream anyway" I said leaning back in my chair "alright whatever I'll be in my room if you need me." Then Wilbur walked away. I sighed "well you heard me chat I'm gonna end the stream now I must go" I said as I pulled up my Twitch things and was ready to turn off the stream.

I said bye and ended it then walked out to Wilbur's room. He was sitting on his bed strumming his guitar. I smiled and sat next to him. "What's up wil?" I asked. He smiled "nothing much but school was shitty today without you." He said.

"So you can't live without me is what you're saying?"

"No! Well- I'm just saying it was boring and when I came back to the dorm for lunch you were asleep with your ram plush like a rock I tired waking you up but you kept sleeping."

I giggled then sighed. I lied down on Wilbur's bed and looked at the ceiling.

Wilbur then started strumming his guitar. I recognized the melody. It was from his song Jubilee Line. I smiled at the tune playing.

Wilbur starting sining quietly and my smile grew. He had a nice voice and I'm surprised I hated it so much when we first met.

Wilbur stop singing and I looked over at him with my stupid looking grin still on my face. He giggled and set his guitar down.

We both sat in silence for a bit till he spoke "hey I'm going to go out with a few friends after school on Thursday wanna join us?" I thought for a second and nodded. It'll be cool to know some of Wilbur's friends.

He smiled at me as I got up. "Well Im gonna go talk to some friends for a bit I'll talk to you soon if you need me you know where I'll be" I said as I walked out. Wilbur waved goodbye and I hopped on a discord call with my friends Connor, Josh, Noah, Cooper, and Ted.

---