~nine~

Schlatt's POV

Today was a Sunday one of my least favourite days. I opened my eyes and saw Wilbur still hugging me fast asleep. I sighed as I slowly got up. I must've fallen asleep next to him again.

I really was starting to get annoyed with my feelings. It was like my heart fluttered when I was around Wilbur. His smile, laugh, even his regular everyday personality got my heart beating faster.

Sometimes I wish feelings never existed. I hated them. And I'm not even gay so why the fuck do I like my best friend Wilbur Soot?!?! GOD I HATE LOVE.

I walked out of my room and to the kitchen. I put my head down on the table while I waited for my coffee to finish brewing.

"Schlatt are you alright?.." I heard Wilbur say with his morning voice still hearable. "Does it look like I'm fucking okay Wilbur?! I'm confused and tired and angry I don't even know what to fucking do!" I snapped at him.

I looked up at him. A frown was plastered on his face looking directly at me with a sadness in his eyes as well.

He whispered something under his breath that I couldn't hear. "Shut the fuck up Wilbur you're annoying god I fucking hate you and your stupid personality!" I screamed at him walking to my room in anger.

I locked my door and lied down in my bed. The slight linger of Wilbur's clone was around. I sighed and buried my head in my pillow. I don't know why I said that to him. I didn't mean it but I'm angry.

I'm angry at everything it's all so confusing and weird.

I heard Wilbur's light footsteps walking to my door. I heard nothing for a minute or so till I heard a Sigh and footsteps walking away.

I sighed as I thought about what just happened. I don't know why I snapped at Wilbur but I did. It's his fault for being so fucking handsome I'm not the one who should be apologizing. He's the one who made me feel this feeling anyway.

I got so tired from screaming at myself in my head I ended up drifting off into dreamland once more.

-

I woke up and opened my eyes. A note was left for me near my door probably slipped under it by Wilbur.

I groaned and got up. I picked up the note and read it.

'Hi Schlatt. I apologize for whatever I did. I don't know how to fix it. But I know you might not care about me or whatever anymore but I'm going out for a walk I'll be back at about 9PM at the latest. I'll see you then if you want to talk. :)
From,
                                    Wilbur <3'

I looked at the time. It was 6:30PM. I realized I've almost slept through my entire day as I sighed.

I sat on my bed and decided to scrolled through social media till Wilbur came back home.

---

Hi sorry for the short chapter I promise the other one will be waaaayy longer cos I have some drama planed ;] lmfao I'll see you there