~twelve~

Schlatt's POV

I got ready to pick Wilbur up from the hospital. Today he was finally able to come back to the dorms after about a month of being in the hospital. I was excited to get to have him back.

I arrived at the hospital and walked in. I told the front desk person why I was here and they called someone to bring Wilbur down.

I waited for a bit till I saw Wilbur walking down the hall with a doctor by his side. He was limping a bit but he looked happy to see me.

The doctor asked me to sign a paper and answer a few questions before I took Wilbur back.

When I was finally done I turned to Wilbur. He smiled at me. "Ready to go?" I asked. He nodded excitedly.

We walked to my car and got in. I started driving. It was silent but a good kind.

I heard soft snoring come from Wilbur's side a few minutes after we left. I chuckled and looked over at him for a second.

I started thinking. Does Wilbur like me back? I mean sometimes he acts like it, but I don't know. Feelings are hard to look for when you're actually looking.

-

When we arrived back to the dorm I lightly tapped Wilbur on the shoulder. He woke up and looked at me. "We're already here?" He asked sleepily. I smiled and nodded.

Wilbur got out of the car and so did I. I walked over to his side to make sure he was okay. He slightly limped over to me staying close. We walked to our dorm and when we got there a smiled appeared on Wilbur's face.

"God I missed it here" he said to me still smiling. I smiled too. "And I missed you" I said. Wilbur giggled "I missed you too" he said.

-

It was about 11PM and Wilbur had fallen asleep on the couch listening to music while writing something on his laptop.

I walked over to the couch and carefully took Wilbur's headphones that were connected to his laptop and put them on the table with the laptop.

Wilbur opened his eyes slowly. "Schlatt?" He asked sleepily. I looked over at him and hummed. "I want cudddddllleeesssss" he said in a babyish voice.

I sighed and looked at him. "Pllleeaaasseee" he said. I rolled my eyes and was about to walk away. Wilbur grabbed my arm and looked at me with puppy eyes.

God I couldn't say no to him. I gave in and let him pull me down next to him and cuddle me. It didn't take too long for him to fall back asleep again.

I lied there slowly feeling myself drift off in Wilbur's arms but something wouldn't let me sleep. My thoughts were zooming around everywhere from wilbur being this close to me.

Some thoughts said he liked me. Others said it was just a friend thing.

I exhaled shakily and looked at Wilbur's face. He looked peaceful and happy. His lips were curved into a small smile.

Why do I wanna kiss him right now? My feelings took over my thinking which tried to take over my actions.

I ended up getting over my senses before I ended up kissing Wilbur. I sighed and cuddled close to him, being careful to not touch his wound. I closed my eyes and drifted off.

-

I woke up to feeling Wilbur's warm body still hugging me. I kept my eyes closed not wanting to move.

About 10 minutes later I felt Wilbur shift and heard him yawn. He carefully unwrapped his arms from around me. I suddenly felt his soft lips kiss my forehead.

My heart raced in my chest. Did Wilbur really just kiss me? Holy shit!

He rewrapped his arms around me and stayed like that. Still hugging me not moving.

A few minutes later I opened my eyes to be greeted with Wilbur's face looking just as peaceful as it did last night.

He opened his eyes too and smiled. "Good to see you're finally awake" he said to me. My face heated up and a light blush appeared on my face.

Our faces were so close I could see every detail on his face. Wilbur giggled a bit and unwrapped his arms from around me and sat up. A small frown formed on my face.

"Aww what did you like me cuddling you~?" He asked in a teasing way. I sat up too "what? No! I just got sad cuz- uh-" I didn't have a good comeback for this.

Wilbur laughed "yeah yeah whatever you say" He said as he got off the couch slowly making sure he didn't fall. I sighed and pulled out my phone.

Moody bitch (Minx)

Me
MINX MINX MINX MINX YOU BITCH YOU BETTER RESPOND TO THIS RIGHT AWAY

Moody bitch (Minx)
What?

Me
WILBUR KISSED MY FOREHEAD WHEN I WAS PRETENDING TO SLEEP

Moody bitch (Minx)
HAH I TOLD YOU HE LIKED YOU

Me
BUT LIKE IDK THO CUZ I JUST IDK

Moody bitch (Minx)
Yeah okay whatever I'll be over soon so be prepared for chaos and maybe me getting Wilbur to confess >:)

Me
Tf no one invited you and no don't do that

Moody bitch (Minx)
I know shut up

-

"Schlatt!" I heard Wilbur call from his room. I walked over and saw him shirtless trying to wrap fresh bandages around his stomach. "Can I have a little help with rewrapping my bandages please-?" he asked.

A light blush appears across my face but I nodded. I walked over to him and wrapped the rest of the needed bandages around his wound.

He thanked me and put his shirt back on. I ignored how good he looked and started wondering off in my thoughts. I wondered what fully happened to him that night. He didn't really tell me anything besides he got shot by some sketchy man.

"Hey Wil" I said. Wilbur looked at me and hummed. "If you're comfortable telling me. What happened the night you got shot?" I asked hesitantly.

Wilbur's expression saddened. "It's a complicated story-.." he said. He sat down on his bed and so did I.

"Well I was out on a walk just to clear my thoughts and I ended up making it near downtown. I walked through a few alleyways but I soon realized it was like a really sketchy place. I started walking back when- when I accidentally stepped on a dead body- and this man saw and started chasing me. I ran into a dead end and-..yeah.." he said more sadness consuming his expression.

I felt a pain in my heart knowing it was my fault he went out. I didn't really know what to say so I just carefully hugged him.

Wilbur hugged me back and we stayed like that for who knows how long.

---