~seventeen~

Schlatt's POV

I opened my eyes to be greeted with Wilbur's face. I smiled and realized, today was the day I'd tell wilbur I loved him.

I got up and was careful not to wake Wilbur and went to my room. I got dressed in the nicest casual outfit I had which was a dark long sleeve with a coat Wilbur let me have, and some jeans. I set the coat down on my bed since we weren't going out for a bit.

I walked over to the living room and sat on the couch waiting for Wilbur to wake up.

About 30 minutes later he walked out of his room and came over to me. "Hi schaaallllttt" he said smiling and waving at me tiredly.

I giggled and smiled. "Hi Wil how was your sleep?" I asked. He walked over and flopped down next to me. "It was good" he said.

We chatted for a few minutes as Wilbur woke up more.

"What time are we going out today?" He asked. "Around 3 or 4" I replied. "Okay that means I have a lot of time to get ready. I wanna wear something nice since you said it was a surprise"

I chuckled "alright you do what you want"

-

It was finally time to go. I fixed myself up a bit and let out a sigh. "You can do this Johnathan Schlatt all you have to do is say 'I love you' and then the path will go on from there" I mumbled to myself.

I walked to the door and called out for Wilbur saying it was time to go.

"One second!" He shouted from his room. A few seconds later he came out of his room with a nice but casual outfit on.

He was wearing a white turtleneck that faded to black at the bottom, jeans and a black coat. God he looked good.

I held the door open for him and he walked out smiling. I followed and we walked out of the building.

The ground was covered in a thin layer of snow and snowflakes were falling from the sky gently.

Wilbur and I walked side by side and we went to the area I wanted us to go to.

We were about half way there when I carefully intertwined Wilbur and I's fingers. His hands were still somehow warm and they felt super soft.

Wilbur didn't seem to be bother by me holding his hand all he did was smile at me. His smile could melt me no matter what the weather was.

-

We finally reached the spot I wanted to take him to. It was a small park with no one there.

I sat down on a bench with Wilbur and we stared off at the sky. It was nearly sunset so it was perfect.

(Small sketch I did of the scene :))

We talked for a few moments till the sun started setting

Suddenly a comfortable silence fell over us and we watched the sun start to disappear.

I squeezed Wilbur's hand gently and he looked over at me. I smiled "can I tell you something Wil?" I asked not looking at him too afraid of his reaction. Of course you can!" He replied happily.

I took and deep breath and looked him in the eyes. This is it. Tell him you can do it. Only a few words. If he doesn't love you back just ask if you can still be friends it's okay.

"Wilbur, I uhm-.....I love you- like more than fr-" I got cut off by soft lips meeting mine. My face lit up with blush. I was surprised but I got comfortable quickly.

Wilbur pulled away slowly. "I love you too Schlatt" he said smiling with one of his hands on my cheek.

This time I kissed him.  Both of us leaned into it not wanting to pull away.

"Save it for the bedroom you two!" I heard a familiar voice say from not too far away.

Wilbur and I's kiss quickly ended as I looked around for the voice. I saw Ted, Charlie, and Noah all standing by a tree giggling.

I facepalmed. Those fuckers probably followed me and Wilbur. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE" I shouted at them. Noah screamed "SCATTER" as they ran in different directions. Charlie ended up running into the tree and had to have Ted help him up. Then Ted fell down due to the snow and Noah burst into laughter.

Wilbur giggled next to me. "Looks like your friends followed us but got karma" Wilbur said resting his head on my shoulder, still smiling. I sighed but I ended up smiling too. "You're stupid pretty smile is contagious Wilbur" I mumbled. Wilbur chuckled and we both sat watching the sunset.

-

The sun was just barely peaking over the horizon by now. Wilbur and I started walking back, our fingers still intertwined.

"I love you so fucking much" Wilbur mumbled to me once we got back to our dorm building. I smiled. "I love you too"

I opened our room door and we both were greeted by a warm gust of air.

I quickly gave Wilbur a peck on the cheek before I went to go change my clothes into something for comfortable.

I knocked on Wilbur's door when I finished changing. He popped his head out. "Yes my pretty princess?" he said. "Wilbur don't call me that!" I shouted my face turning red. Wilbur laughed at me. "But seriously do you need something? I'm still getting changed." He said.

"Sorry- I just wanted to ask if you wanna watch a movie with me-" I said quickly. Wilbur chuckled "of course I do now go set it up, unless you wanna see me change clothes~" he said winking at me.

"NOPE NOPE I THINK IM GOOD" I said now looking like a tomato. I walked to the living room quickly. I heard Wilbur laughing his ass off behind his door.

I love him but Jesus fucking Christ he can be a pervert from time to time. I bet I'm worse but it feels off when he does it because most the time he acts wholesome.

I quickly found a movie and waited for Wilbur on the couch.

When he finally came out we both sat down and watched the movie.

At a slightly scary part I snuggled up next to Wilbur. I was never really one for scary movies.

Wilbur chuckled then kissed my forehead, and started running his finger through my hair. I leaned into his hand and closed my eyes.

I felt myself drift off while he ran his fingers through my hair.

---

YOOOO HE DID IT LOOK AT HIM GO! Sorry for the late update I wrote this all in one night because my writers block FINALLY cleared :) hope you enjoyed