~one~

Hi I would like to say before you start reading I'm not shipping the real people so don't kill me. Anyway enjoy :)

Wilbur's POV

I woke up early and got dressed. Today was the day I was going to America for high school. I was excited yes, but I was also scared. I'd only been to America once and that was to visit my friend Dave or Technoblade as everyone calls him.

But luckily for me Techno was going to the same school as me so I wouldn't have to worry about making too many new friends.

I grabbed my suitcases with all my things in them, and headed for the subway where my train would
be leaving for a stop, near the air port.

-

As I got on the plane I wondered who my new roommate would be. I hope it's Techno because that'd be so much better then having to deal with some new person. I'm not the very extroverted type am I introverted more, but I try be polite to people no matter what. I hope I get along with my roommate no matter who it is.

-

As I walked out of the airport I was greeted with the loud noises of LA, California. It was like England but louder and warmer.

I walked over to where I was supposed to meet my cab and saw it there. I hoped in and we went off to my new school.

As I sat in the back seat I listened to music with headphones in. It was a mix of Crywank, American Poetry Club, and many others. Some songs matched the view out the car window and it seemed relaxing.

When I arrived at my school I jumped out of the cab and headed for the front desk.

I saw a kind looking women sitting there and I walked up to her

"Hi my name is Wilbur Soot." I said politely as I fidgeted with my fingers.

"Hi Wilbur! I have your dorm key right here. Your room is number 367" she said back to me as she shuffled through some papers and handed me a key.

I nodded and thanked her then walked to the dorm room areas to find my room.

-

When I arrived at my dorm I unlocked it and saw no one was there which as good because I'd get to pick my room first.

I walked into one and saw there was a bed in the corner and a small window. I looked at the other one and it was the same layout but a bigger window. I like looking out windows and enjoying the view so I chose that one.

I set up my stuff in the room. I hung my shirts, jumpers, and hoodies up, and folded my pants then put them in the closet. I set up my desk and computer for my streaming and music recording stuff. Then I put my guitar next to my bed and flopped down on my bed.

I slowly drifted off to sleep as the warm sun beamed on my face.

Shlatt's POV

I opened the door to my new dorm room and was greeted with a nice sent of honey mixed with tea. I sighed when I realized my dorm mate got here before me. Hopefully they don't barge in on my life and ask me a shit ton of questions.

I walked into the room that wasn't being occupied and set my stuff up. I didn't bring too many things just all the stuff anyone would need like clothes and of course I brought my computer.

I sat down on my bed as I heard a knock on my door. I got up and opened it hesitantly.

A tall, lanky man with fluffy brown hair and a yellow hoodie with a matching beanie stood in front of me. He was quite handsome not gonna lie.

"Hello! I'm Wilbur it's nice to meet you." He said politely. God I already hate this guy. He's pretty, polite, and he's British. He probably gets all the girls and I'll have to deal with them coming over 24/7. Great.

"Hi my name is Jschlatt." I said back trying to sound mad so he would know I didn't wanna talk to him.

"That's a nice name! You don't hear that too often do ya? Haha"

God I am so annoyed with this guy can he just shut up already

"Yeah whatever it's my last name I use it instead of my first one. Can you please leave me alone I'm not in the mood to talk right now." I said as rudely as I could.

Wilbur nodded and apologized then walked back over to his room.

I already hate that guy and it sucks 'cause I'll be stuck with him for a while. Well I better get used to it.

I closed my door and laid on my bed in silence. It was quite nice till I heard guitar strumming from the other room. It sounded calming and nice actually. It kind of made the moment even better but then I heard his singing. He had a fucking British lilt to his voice it was somewhat annoying but calming at the same time.

What have I gotten myself into with going to this high school. I can tell my days are gonna be a living hell with this brit guy.

---