Prologue

"Hi Kacchan!"

"Deku"

"What's wrong Kacchan? You don't look too good!" I look up at Deku, he changed so much. Why did this have to happen? Why couldn't we stop him?!

"Kacchan! Don't you want to talk to your childhood friend? It's been about hmmm..five years huh Kacchan," I look down at my feet. I can't even face him right now. I let him down..

"Well Kacchan! You're the number one hero! How does it feel?" This is a hero's worst nightmare. For someone who was so determined to be a hero, someone who was so fucking perfect to become a hero...becomes a villain..

"Talk to me Kacchan! You won! You're number one! So?" He raises his eyebrows at me expecting an answer.

"It feels like shit.." I hear shifting in front of me. Deku's red fucking boots are inches away from my black ones.

"Why is that Kacchan?" His scarred hands grab my chin and force me to look at him is eyes. His empty, cruel eyes..Right before I was about to answer.

"Wait! Let me guess! Is it because..I'm not there? Awww Kacchan you miss me?" I decide to stay quiet. I can't talk to him..I failed him..

"No wait wait. That's not it. Is it perhaps because you couldn't save me?" He breaks out into a fit a manic laughing. What the hell happened to you Deku? Tsk. I know exactly what happened to him. The pros failed him..

"Kacchan you're so naive! No one could save me! NOT YOU! NOT ERASER HEAD! NOT ALL MIGHT! NO ONE COULD SAVE ME!" He went into another laughing fit. He's fucking crazy.

"Deku..we tried.." He stops laughing. He squeezes my chin harder.

"Oh really? Well none of you tried to save Ochako..none of you idiots tried to go the extra mile to get her back and prove her innocence...So now you'll all pay the fucking price," He lets me go and sits in a chair across from mine.

"Deku-"

"Are you comfortable Kacchan?" Is this a fucking joke? Who the hell would be comfortable being all chained up in a metal chair. I glare at him.

"Oh? You aren't comfortable? Well..that's too bad Kacchan.." He pauses. Like he's contemplating something.

"Well I already sat down..I don't feel like getting up now.." He relaxes in his chair and stares at me with those green eyes. Those fucking eyes that haunt me in my sleep..

"What are you doing? You're not gonna kill me?" He smirks.

"Not so fast Kacchan. That's a secret.."

"Deku-"

"Shh Kacchan. I would like to sit in silence if you don't mind," I glare at him and relax. Obviously, he's not doing anything right now so my best chance is to relax so I can fight when I get loose from these chains. He gets up from his chair and starts playing piano music. What the fuck is he doing?

"Some music might make your stay more enjoyable huh Kacchan?" I'm done talking to him. He's fucking insane. And obviously not the same Deku we all knew.

"And now...we wait.." He wears this sick smile on his face while laughing lowly to himself. He's got something planned..and whatever it is..it's fucking bad..

To be continued...

(A/N) This is a new story that I'm really excited about writing! The inspiration came from a TikTok and weirdly enough I had a dream about this! :D

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you continue to read my story and you like it!

Until next chapter! <3