Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A week. I have a week to prove that Uraraka is innocent. Todoroki gets up probably to go to his room.

"Todoroki, can I talk to you?" He looks at me in confusion.

"Uh sure Midoriya. What's on your mind?"

"Uraraka is not the traitor. I know she's not. She was framed,"

"Midoriya.."

"Someone could have easily put those items in her room,"

"Midoriya"

"The real traitor had to have planted those in her room to frame her. If I can get the notebook and compare the handwriting to everyone in the class then-"

"MIDORIYA!" Todoroki yells, getting the attention of the class in the common room.

"Yeah Todoroki?" He sighs.

"There's nothing we can do.."

"No! Todoroki I know she's innocent! Just please! I need help and we cou-"

"I'm sorry Midoryia. The answer is no,"

"But...Todoroki.." He doesn't reply. He just shakes his head and walks away to the elevator. You know what? If he doesn't want to help then that's fine. I'll just ask someone else.

"Iida-"

"No Midoryia. Leave it up to the pros. They know what they're doing,"

"But Iida! Uraraka is our friend! Do you really-"

"Listen up you shitty nerd. What are you gonna do in the real world if you meet a villain who you had a personal connection to? Are you gonna let them off the hook just because they were your friend? Fucking no. A villian is a fucking villan. No matter what so just give up Deku," Kacchan spits at me and walks to the elevator with Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, and a crying Mina.

"Even though the way Bakugou explained it was quite vulgar I agree. I'm sorry Midroyia but I can't help you. And I suggest you give up and let the pros do their job," Iida heads towards the stairs with most of the class.

No one's going to help me. You know what? Fine. That's fine. I'll figure it out on my own. I don't need their damn help. I go to the elevator and ride it to the second floor. I go into my room and get out an unused journal. I'll use this so I can organize the information I gather. One thing that I have thought of already is handwriting. I should check to see if the handwriting matches Uraraka's handwriting. But in order to do that I need to see the journal. How will I get the journal? I hear a few knocks at my door. I quickly hide my journal in the drawer of my desk.

"Yes?"

"It's Todoroki..can I come in?" What does he want? I don't have time to talk to him. I need to start now. I only have a week.

"Uhh sure. It's unlocked," He opens the door and closes it softly behind him.

"I just wanted to apologize for my yelling earlier. I'm just a little stressed because I consider Uraraka a close friend" I tone out after that. That's not true. If he actually thought of her as a true friend then he'd know it's not her and he'd help me. But it's whatever. I don't need his help. "So if you ever need someone to talk to just know I'm here. I know you're probably dealing with a lot of stress right now," I give him a fake smile.

"Yeah. You could say that. Thanks Todoroki. And all is forgiven," It's not. But he really doesn't need to know that.

"Okay Midoriya. Thank you for understanding,"

"Of course," I give him another fake smile and he leaves. I roll my eyes as soon as he closes the door. Whatever. He doesn't matter right now. Right now I have to figure out how to get my hands on that notebook..

I could sneak out at night. Where would they hold the journal? It would probably be with one of the pros. But which one..?

As I was in deep thought I jumped at another knock at my door. I swear if it's Todoroki again..

"Yes?"

"It's Mr. Aizawa. I'd like to have a word with you Midoriya," I sigh. All I'm trying to do is think. I only have a week to figure this out and I have to do it all by myself. I get up and walk to the door to see Mr. Aizawa standing there in his yellow sleeping bag. How is he standing in it? No one knows. We just don't question it at this point.

"Midoriya I know this is hard on you and it's hard to believe" He takes a pause as if he's contemplating something. "It's hard for me to believe as well. I don't believe that Uraraka is the traitor," He's on the same page as me! I feel myself smile a little bit.

"Thank yo-"

"However I cannot openly investigate this case since I am a pro hero. Everyone else is pretty set on the evidence. But I'm not. So I asked to see the journal. I know you probably already figured out how to prove her innocence. So if you're up to it then-"

"Yes! I'll do it! I already have some ideas now," He had a slight relived smile on his face. He unzipped his sleeping bag and held out the journal.

"Okay Midoriya. Good luck," He closes his sleeping bag once I grab the journal. He leaves probably going to his room. Okay I have the journal. But now I need everyone's writing in class 1-A so I can figure out who it is. After thinking for a few minutes I figure it out.

Tomorrow I can gather letters from everyone. Claiming that it's letters for Uraraka to give the pros so we can say our last words to her...That could definitely work.

I can make this happen tomorrow. When everyone is in the commons room. On a page of my new journal, I write everyone's name on a page. I can check off Todoroki, Iida, Kirishima, Kacchan, Kaminari, Sero, Tsu, Momo, Jirou, Mina, and Mineta. It can't be any of them. So that means everyone else in class 1-A is under suspension. The people I'm most suspicious of are Hagakure and Aoyama. Even though I doubt Aoyama could even pull something like this off, he's still on my list.

I decided to look into the journal from the traiter. I look at the first page and I immediately know that this is not Uraraka's handwriting. I dont know who it is. But it's not hers. Well..that's a little step.

The first page has a plan about taking over the world and creating the perfect world. I can understand where the villains are coming from, for wanting a better world. But a perfect world isn't possible. But we can make it better. But they're going about it the wrong way. The way to make this world better is to become a hero. Heroes save people with a smile on their face. I smile a little to myself and continue reading the pages from the book.

After about 30 minutes of reading I finished the book. There's not much in here about the person who wrote it. But there's notes on nearly every person in 1-A..except Hagakure. That's clue number one. But that may not pass for the pros. Her quirk basically just makes her invisible so there's not much to her quirk. But even then...that's still a good clue. Because there are even notes on Koji and his quirk is to communicate with animals. There's not much to his quirk either. So that's suspicious.

Right now Hagakure is my number 1 suspect. And I have one piece of evidence against her. Now I need more evidence. And I'll start with her handwriting.

Don't worry Uraraka..I'll save you..I promise...

To be continued...