11

Taehyung was more shocked than angry. He didn't expect the younger to give him breakfast and that sweet peck.

The peck was short yet sweet. The younger's lips were the sweetest thing he had ever tried. His mind was mentally slapping him to stop thinking about this. Telling him countless times to ignore that younger's existence but a slightest part of his heart was telling him that the boy was special. He means something but doesn't know what does he mean.

Taehyung stands there frozen until someone decided to break it.

"Hey, Mr.Kim! Why are standing here like a piller?" A sweet yet high pitched voice interrupted him.

"Oh hi Aeera, nothing i was just zoning out." Taehyung replied coldly showing his dark aura to the poor girl who slightly got scared.

(I don't want to make any idol bad here. So i just put one imaginary girl. She has a crush on Taehyung but Taehyung doesn't give two fucks about it:) )

The short girl's attention went to the pink box with carrot sticker on it and some nicknames with cute handwriting, Taehyung was holding. She got curious.

"As your assistance I've never seen you taking breakfast with a cute girly box to office, sir-"Taehyung cut her.

"You can have it"

"Huh? Isn't it for you-"

"I don't need it, also I already had my breakfast " He said that with a blank face.

"Oh t-thank y-you, sir." Aeera said blushing mad. Little did she know one random bunny was planning how he will kill her while giving death glares from his window. Sadly she didn't notice it but somehow the other male did.

"What's wrong with him?"He slightly chuckled at the boy who was looking so fucking adorable with a cute pout and angry face. Looking like an angry bunny like he is. But soon he realizes what he was doing.

Taehyung saw as the boy huffed and shut the window making the house almost collapse.

Jungkook stormed out from his room. Running like as if a tiger is behind him and was trying to eat him. Jin choked on his milkshake as the boy run with a light speed making the milkshake fall on his body.

"Oh my handsome face! Bitch calm yo ass down. Can't you see kookie. You ruined my favorite hoodie!!" The boy with pink hoodie shouted like a mad woman. But the younger was so busy on running, he couldn't hear it.

"You bish, give me my Tiffin box back!!" Jungkook shouted grabbing all attention of the people who were standing there but the younger doesn't give any shit.

The girl named Aeera looked at him knotting her eyebrows in confusion.

"Why are shouting?" She asks calmly and raised an eyebrow.

"I M NOT PUCKING SWHOUTING! AND WHO THE HELL YOU ARE TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO HUH? ARE YOU MY MOTHER?" The younger shouted his lungs out.

"YOU LITTLE BOY, DOWN YOUR GODDAMN VOICE!" The girl fight back. On the other hand Jungkook quickly snatched the Tiffin box from her than give it to Taehyung. Putting his fist on his waist, sending death glares to the girl.

"IT'S MINE!!" Aeera shouted again snatched the box from taehyung. The younger pushed her then grabbed the tiffin box again and snatched it away from her.

(A/n:poor foodies inside the box:(( )

The girl wasn't going to lose easily so she started to snatching the box so did the younger. The box was one time on younger's hand on the other time on Aeera's hand. The show was quite enjoying to the surrounding people. They also brought popcorn and chair so they could enjoy the show more.

(A/n: I'm one of them🌚🙋)

Taehyung was so embarrassed, he just facepalmed himself. But the loud gasp grabbed his attention. He looked at them. Oh damn, he didn't expect that.

The pink Tiffin box was laying on the road. The food on the box was on everywhere but the box. Aeera felt guilty and said lowly "s-sorry i..um i didn't mean i-it" The younger keep quite but the silent broke when they heard a soft sob. Their heart broke at the sound.

He was biting his rosy lips harshly as he tried not to cry in front of the whole colony, especially not in front of taehyung. He didn't want to seem weak but taers started to dripping down from his precious doe eyes. He looked at Taehyung with glossy eyes. The view unknowingly broke the his heart.

Some grandma immediately come to Jungkook to comfort him as the boy broke out, crying out loudly like a baby. Jin comes out at the loud voice. Aeera got scared and immediately hide behind Taehyung.

"OH MY GOD. WHICH BITCH DARED TO HURT MY BABY?? I SWEAR ON MY HANDSOME FACE I WILL SHAVE HER EYEBROWS, SNATCHE HER WIG, CUT HIS SMOL BALLS!!" Jin shouted as he saw his baby like brother crying on a familiar grandma's chest and the others were comforting him.

Jungkook was the baby of the Colony. Every single person love him as their kid. Mostly the grandmas. He is their prince. They can't watch him sad nor crying. Some of them go to their house to bring frying pan or whatever they found. The sight gave goosebumps to Aeera. She thought she is going to die today. Poor girl ...anyone would feel the same. They were looking at her like she was the last meat on earth.

Jin goes to the younger as he asked "Baby tell me who did this to you? Tell hyungie."

Jungkook looked at him with teary eyes. Oh lord the view was like someone stabbed knife on his pure heart for million time. Jin was now fuming in anger. He is ready to kill any fucking one.

"H-hyu.. Hyungie i-i ma-made b-breakfast for  t-taetae h-hyungie. And... A-and that ugly bish s-said i-its h-her and when i t-tried to take it b-back she fought with m-me." Jungkook said between his hiccups. Everyone made a sad face, they saw the incident and enjoyed it, didn't think the food inside the Tiffin box was made by their baby. Some kids started to crying as their moms tried to calm them down.

_._

Damn so dramatic, can't believe i wrote this😂