20

»»——🍒——««

"You don't have to drag me, I know how to walk." Taehyung said coldly making Jungkook pout.

"It's my fault, I came here to wake you up but see how I was sleeping like a pig." Jungkook said pouting.

"You mean a beautiful pig." Taehyung murmured under his breath.

"What did you say?" Jungkook said looking at him with his big doe eyes being knotted.

"Go to doctor, I didn't utter a word. You hear a lot." Taehyung said munching on his food.

"Okie dokie Taetae hyungie~" Jungkook chirps munching his breakfast as fast as he can as he spread his food here and there. And his mouth, let's not talk about it.

"Can't you eat cleanly?" Taehyung said when he looked at the younger who was eating messily.

"Don't talk. Eat fast you are going to be late hyungie." Jungkook said as he stood up from his chair then drink one glass of water quickly.

"Shouldn't i be worried about this? And you don't have to eat fast for me." Taehyung said calmly as he wipped his lips with tissue.

"Fast hyungie. Fast!!! Fast!!! Fast!!!" Jungkook said dragging Taehyung to stand up

"Clean your mouth first."

"Why?? What's on there?" Jungkook asks, narrowing his eyes at the man.

"The food is all over your face. Stop questioning and Clean it." The younger nodded at him.

Jungkook literally wipped the tissue everywhere but didn't even touch where the food was. Taehyung groaned out of frustration. This boy isn't gonna let him go to office in time.

"You did a great job. Thank you." Taehyung pulled out some tissues from its box as he turned Jungkook around to face him. He gasped his soft cheeks with his hand as the other was busy on cleaning the mess on his face.

Jungkook gulped down then looked up to see Taehyung who was fully focused on his face. He stared at him like there is no tomorrow. He learned every feature of his handsome face. His breath hitched when Taehyung looked into his eyes only  to say "We are done." and placed the tissue in dustbin.

Little did he notice someone was staring at him with his whole heart

.

Or he ignored it, again?

They both come out to go to Jungkook's home but Taehyung stopped questioning the younger.

"Where's my blazer and my bag?" Jungkook quickly dashed inside to get his stuff but after a moment he comes back. Peeking his head behind the big door Jungkook shouts out.

"Umm hyungie where did you put that?" Taehyung sighed and entered his house to take it by himself.

"Go back to your home and if you are scared go over to your any friend's house." Taehyung says, while wearing his blazer

"Jiminie and hobie hyungie are also on the trip. I don't have any other friends" Jungkook informed pouting.

"Then stay at your home." Taehyung said and was about to go but his phone rang.

Mom is calling

Accept / decline

"Hello mom, did you all get there safely?"

"Yes baby, did you have your breakfast with Jungkookie?" Mrs.kim said cutely.

"Yes but he feed the table mostly."  Taehyung scoffed, sight eying Jungkook who glared at him, gritting his bunny teeth.