21

»»--💌--««

Jungkook watched Taehyung and Aeera leaving the house and the smirk on Aeera's face to show off her victory which was haunting Jungkook like real shit.. How badly he wants to punch that ugly smirk away. And soon an idea popped up on his bunny brain and he smirks.

Jungkook runs outside to catch them. He sighed in relief when he saw Taehyung was just about to get in his car. Before he could he shouts at them, grabbing both of their attention.

"HYUNGIE. YOU FORGOT SOMETHING!!" Jungkook puts a hand on his chest, breathing heavily as he run up to them.

"What?" Taehyung questioned with a poker face.

"Lean down a little bit." The boy says with his brightest smile which no one in the world can resist but for now one person can, but if we judge from Jungkook's point of view than the man is just trying his best to resist, nothing else.

"Why though?"

"Don't you want to go, do it fast!" It didn't take much time to change his facial expressions, which was now frowning.

And if you look around you will see a girl who was ignored by the two was looking at them with her burning gaze.

Taehyung confusingly leaned towards the younger to match their heights. Taehyung was kinda scared if he's going to kiss him again. And the God approved his wish once again.

Jungkook held Taehyung's tie to pull him closer as he closed his eyes then placed a small yet sweet peck on his lip. Taehyung's eyes widened when he felt the soft pair of that lips again on him.

Without even letting Taehyung function everything then scold the younger, Jungkook runs to his house, shuts the door quickly then runs up to his room after saying fast good bye to Taehyung which was heard by the whole colony.

Taehyung stands there frozen still couldn't believe the younger just kissed him again, in front of the goddamn people.

Didn't he warn the younger or he was too innocent to understand it.

This is Taehyung's limit. Now he's not gonna keep quite. He got into his car then looked at Aeera why she isn't getting in. She was like a statue. Widened eyes, jaw dropped on the ground and frozen, if anyone sees her right now he would be dead by laughing. She looks like a whole meme herself. Taehyung shouts at Aeera as she immediately gets up in the car, hurriedly.

(A/n:you did a great job my child.
Kook: *proudly smirking*)

~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook was sitting on the soft couch doing nothing but scrolling on his phone to search something. The tv was unnecessarily on since he wanted to erase the quietness.

How to get attention by your crush.
Search

Jungkook reads every methods but somehow found it useless since he was away from him. He can't do any personal Actions.

So he decided to use his bunny brain for it.

"Should I act sick or getting sick or something happened really really really reallyyyyy bad or someone robbed me or...." The boy was thinking so hard until he smashed himself on the bed.

"Let's take a nap first. It's still morning what I'm gonna do anyway." Jungkook said to himself while yawning. After sometimes of thinking about Taehyung, our precious baby closed his doe eyes to land on dreamland safely.

The boy under the blanket groaned at the loud ringtone. He somehow managed to reach his hand to grab the phone. Without even looking at the name he answered it as he heard a high pitched voice coming from the apposite site.