3

"They don't know about the things we do, they didn't know about that 'i love you'

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Jin showed them his new crush's picture

Jungkook and Jimin's breath hitched when they saw the picture of Jin's crush

"What the fuck Jin hyung" Jimin cursed at how childish his hyung is.

"Yes what the puck hyung! He is literally your boyfriend for two years!" Jungkook shouts, looking at Jin in disbelief.

"Oh is that so?? Actually kids he is so handsome and hot af whenever i see him i fall for him everytime." Jin said dramatically shrugging his shoulders.

The both youngers just rolled their eyes from annoyance.

"Okay okay stob this. Now tell me how can i get his dic-" Jin glared at Jimin as Jimin stopped in the middle. He didn't want to get beaten up by him again.

"I mean get him. Now help me guys. I really really really like him!" Jimin pleads pouting.

"Since you both idiots are sure that he lives next to us then why don't you go and meet him?" Jin said, suddenly he got a message from his boyfriend that he is in front of his house, so if he come down with his handsome face to see him he will be blessed.

"Okay babies just do as i said, we will found out another way to impress your crush later. Now i have to go, my boyfriend is missing my handsome face. " Jin kissed both of their cheeks before leaving the two all alone.

They were sitting on Jungkook's bed, busy on thinking how Jimin will impress his crush.

One idea popped up in Jimin's head.

"Kookie lets go and see what he's doing!" Jimin said with a smirk. Jungkook didn't understand him but agreed to go eventually.

"What are you doing Jimin, you will get hurt!" Jungkook almost shouts being worried as Jimin just jumped down from their balcony.

"Just jump down kookie, its not that much high!" Jimin tells, looking around to check if there was someone.

Jungkook gather his all courage and jumped off from the balcony.

"Are you okay, kookie?" Jimin wishpered,not wanting anyone to hear them especially their neighbor. If the boy gets hurt Jin will deep fry him.

It was already dark so Jungkook asked Jimin to turn on his mobile torch, so that the place can brighten up a but.

"Shit i didn't bring my phone!" Jimin whisper shouted.

"So did i!"

They were scared if they step on something which will bring trouble for them. So they decided to cancel their mission and go back to their room.

"kookie i will go first then i will throw something for you so that you can climb up, okay?" After making sure Jungkook isn't scared, Jimin climbed up leaving Jungkook alone.

"Kookie wait i will bring something for you, don't go anywhere okay?"

"Okay, just come back soon. I am scared..." Jungkook murmured the last part, he didn't want to worry Jimin.

Immediately Jimin goes inside the room and Jungkook was standing there all alone. But suddenly he hears someone's footsteps. He felt like his heart just dropped over his hand.

"Who is coming here this time! Why god hates me much!" Jungkook cries out internally, he was almost in the verge of crying out loudly. He quickly hides behind a small tree to hide himself as he was waiting for Jimin to bring something and he will just climb up to his room.

_________

"Shit" Taehyung cursed under his breath as he saw his Gucci shirt falling down from the balcony. Because it was his one of the favorite shirt so he decided to go down there and collect his belongings.

Little did he know he will found something which really belongs to him for forever~

The more steps he was taking the more Jungkook was getting scared.

Jungkook suddenly heard jimin's voice which he was really thankful for.

"Jungkook, are you there?" Jimin asked in a low voice looking down from the balcony.

"Yes-" As he was about to answer Jimin but someone spoke cutting him in his middle sentence.

"Who's over there?" A deep voice echoes through the deadly silent backyard.

"Shit shit shit!! " Jungkook freaked out hearing the voice as he immediately recognize the owner of the voice. The man he saw in the morning. It's him, his damn deep voice makes him freeze on his spot. Didn't dare to move an inch.

The footsteps were coming closer and closer. Jungkook was beyond scared because the voice really scares the hell out of him.

From upstairs Jimin watched someone was coming on Jungkook's way and he saw Jungkook was hiding behind a small tree obviously his body was revealing but in that time his bunny brain couldn't process any other idea of hiding than this.

Jungkook saw a pair of shoes in front of him since he was hiding behind the tree he just saw thoes shoes. But the boy really thought someone in front of him didn't see him. Which is obviously wrong.

"Please don't find me out! Please please!! Just leave from here." This is the only thing his mind was chanting but sadly didn't worked out.

"Do you really think i can't see you?" A deep voice interrupt him and his closed eyes went wide open as Jimin mentally facepalms.

(A/n: Did a few changes 🙊)

Jungkook peeks out, removing a few boughs from his way. His eyes met up with the unknown person, everything freeze at that moment for Jungkook. He couldn't think of anything else except the person who was in front of him.

His own body was betraying him, he should get up and run away but he couldn't, he couldn't even move his eyes from the man. Jimin was confused by his actions.

Jungkook's heart took an abnormal pace when the man kneeled down, trying to reach the same height as his. His cheeks were tinted red by the action.

"Is this a human tomato tree?" The man speaks as he looked at Jungkook with an eyebrow being raised.

And that's when Jungkook was brought back to reality.

"OH THE HOLY MILK OF BANANA!! WHAT SHOULD I DO NOWW!!" Jungkook mentally screamed quickly pulled his head back, hiding himself behind the tree.

"Okayy i need to calm down first! Just get up and run. As easy as that!" He decides as he got up and was about run but someone hold his wrist before he could do that.

Jimin was watching everything from upstairs. Even though he couldn't see the man's face but one thing he can surely tells that its not his crush Yoongi.

_._