23

»»--🍒--««

By now it was already raining heavily than before as thunders and lightning decided to cooperate with it. Taehyung looked at the clock which was telling him it was already 8:05 pm. Already 20 minutes passed till he had talked with jin. He was driving fast yet safely, didn't want to cause any problems and only hoping the younger was okay.

After 15 minutes later he finally reached his destination, Jungkook's home. When he tried to open the door with the spare key that Mrs. Jeon gave him, he discovered the door was already unlocked.

He opened the door as he entered the dark house, only lightning was the source of lights which causes him to realize there's no electricity. He pulled out his phone from his pocket ans turned on the flashlight.

He searched everywhere in living room but the younger was nowhere to be found. Without wasting any time he went upstairs. When he opened the younger's room he discovered it was only darker than any other rooms.

"Jungkook, are you here?"

Taehyung gets into the room only to search for the younger. He sighed in relief when the light spotted something which was hiding under a blanket on the bed. Taehyung went closer to have a clear vision. He can see the younger squirming backwards.

Jungkook heard the footsteps getting closer and closer. His heart was beating so fast as if it was going to explode. Jungkook knows he was the only one person in this house then whose footsteps are these, obviously of a ghost well that's what Jungkook thought.

It was nothing but a bad ghost who wants to kill him and Jungkook doesn't want to die. He was chanting "Hyungie please help me." while crying, breathing unusually. When he couldn't hear any sounds of footsteps he stopped crying and tried to hear more clearly.

"Is h-he gone?" Jungkook whispered to himself breathing heavily.

Taehyung groaned when the flashlight turned off because his phone was already dead. He looked at the boy under blanket he can only hears soft whispers and sniffles, which was beyond cute.

"Jungkook." Taehyung said trying to move the blanket but the boy moved backward.

"Noo, d-don't kill m-me."

"I'm not going to kill you. I am-"

"Taetae h-hyungie, s-save meee" Not letting Taehyung finish Jungkook cried out.

"Jungkook, it's me." When Taehyung finished, a loud thunder could hear by everyone. The sound was so loud, as if it has fallen just beside them. Jungkook flinched at the sound as he covered his ears with his both hands and starts sobbing louder than before.

Taehyung immediately got into the bed and quickly moved the blanket from Jungkook than threw it somewhere only to see the younger with covered ears and messy hairs. Taehyung doesn't know how he's gonna comfort the younger. He moved a bit closer to him as Jungkook sobbed louder in fear.

"Shhhhh don't cry, Jungkook look at me. It's me" Taehyung immediately grabbed the younger's cheeks trying to make the boy look at him.

"H-h-hyungie..." Jungkook opens only to see Taehyung Infront of him, it was dark but still Jungkook can recognize him. He wasted no time to throw his body on Taehyung to hug him tightly.

"I w-was s-so scared.." Jungkook's words comes out as muffles when he buried his face into Taehyung's neck, as his hands automatically snake around Taehyung's neck, tightly. Taehyung was paused, doesn't know what to do, his hands made their way to pat his back.

"It's okay, don't cry. I am here and I am happy you are alright, sorry for leaving you alone." As a reply Taehyung only heard sniffing sounds.

"It's s-so dark.... I-I'm scared.." Jungkook mumbles under his breath.

"Jungkook, are you okay?" He felt the younger nodding his head in little. He could feel something was off about the younger so he decided to leave the house as fast as he can.

"Let's get out from here first, okay?" Taehyung waited for the younger to answer. Again he felt the boy nodding his head lightly. He thought Jungkook will broke the hug then started to walk but instead of that he hugged him even tighter than before.

Taehyung took a deep breath before picking up the younger as the boy tangled his both legs around his waist. After holding Jungkook tightly from his bottom Taehyung started to walk downstairs leaving the house after locking it.

When they stepped outside Taehyung was thankful the rain was over but the cold air touched their body making Jungkook shiver, he pulled him closer and rubbed his back trying to make him warmer.

Soon Taehyung entered his house but the grip around his neck was getting weaker making him confused yet worried. He gets inside his room, called the younger several times but the younger didn't reply anything.

"Jungkook??"

"Oh lord, help me." Taehyung wasted no time to immediately lay him down on his bed. Since the electricity was gone he searched for some candles which he found in his drawer. He puts the candle on the nightstand. When the light of the candle fall on younger's face, Taehyung discovered his eyes wete already closed and there is no way he was sleeping.

Taehyung cursed under his breath. He covered the boy under blanket trying to keep him warm. He sat beside the boy and leaned down to place his ear above his mouth waiting to hear him breathing.

But he couldn't hear anything else except his own heartbeats. Taehyung was worried as hell. It was his fault for leaving him all alone. After blaming himself he tilted the younger's head back slightly and lifted his chin.

He stared at the unconscious boy for a moment took a deep breath before pinching his nose shut only to place his mouth fully over the younger's.

_._

🎂🐱Happy yoongi day🐱🎂

He was beyond cute on the live😭and the way baby koo come to join his hyung's birthday live. Uwu they are just so cute. Protect them at all costs 🥺 and yoongi got his best birthday gift 🍰🎂🍭🍬.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIN YOONGI🎈🎁🎊🎉🎂